Saturday, September 14, 2024

The Valley of Flowers

Day 76
5th August 2024
On this day, when speaking with my cousin, I mentioned it being the 76th day and I have not gone anywhere. I am at home. When speaking I did tell him, don’t consider this as a complaint.
In my mind, I at times wonder is my life going anywhere. 
I am expecting my father to get better, but it is taking a lot of time and sometimes things look better and sometimes there are questions. Being with my father is good, all the moments together, good.
Today the 13th of September, it is so many memories, they crowd my mind. The pain is immense. But the heart is full of the amazing love of my Father.

Day 77
6th August 2024 The Transfiguration of Our Lord.
On the 5th of August-Day76, in the early hours, my cousin has sent me a song.
I remember it only in the early hours of the 6th of August.
Numbers 56, 66 (Days76 + 77=153). 153 Fish – John21:11
(76days & 76)= 77 & 66 = RT

 

The Song: FLOWERS by Samantha Ebert
Well, blue skies and hillsides feel so far away
And I wrote in my notebook that I've seen better days
Than the ones as of late, I can't bear the weight

The rain won't stop pouring out my window pane
And I haven't left my bedroom in 76 days
I wish something would change
'Cause I'm losing faith

So I brought it up in a desperate prayer
Lord, why are you keeping me here?
Then He said to me, "Child, I'm planting seeds
I'm a good God and I have a good plan
So trust that I'm holding a watering can
And someday you'll see that flowers grow in the valley"

So whatever the reason, I'm barely getting by
I'll trust it's a season knowing that you're by my side
Every step of the way
And I'll be okay.

'Cause I brought it up in a desperate prayer
Lord, why are you keeping me here?
Then He said to me, "Child, I'm planting seeds
I'm a good God and I have a good plan"
So trust that I'm holding a watering can
And someday you'll see that flowers grow in the valley
Mm, mm.

When I'm on the mountain and looking down below
I'll see a valley of flowers that needed time to grow
And I'll thank you for the rain the hurt and days of pain.

And I'll bring it up in a grateful prayer
Thank you, Jesus, for keeping me there
You know just what I need, and you've planted seeds
'Cause you're a good God with a real good plan
And you hold my world and a watering can
So I can have peace 'cause flowers grow in the valley.

Link Samantha Ebert - Flowers (Official Lyric Video) (youtube.com)

REMEMBER: God knew i would count the days. 
God knows i would reach the 76th day and have so many questions in my head on that particular day and i would be in untold pain. 
He knows Samantha, His other child, somewhere in the world, was in pain too. And just like me, she had her questions too, both of us were on the 76th day at different times in the year. God made her write and sing. God sent the song to me to encourage me through her. And for Samantha, God brought up the flowers in the Valley, so she would write the song-she sang. 
In everything Trust God!
God works wonderfully in all of our lives. We need to remember to ask God for His Help.

Thank You, Abba Father.
Thank You, Jesus.
Thank You, Holy Spirit.

No comments:

Post a Comment