Saturday, July 27, 2024

PSALM-27:7July24

Today is the 27th of July = 27|

⩶⩶⩶⩶⩶⩶⩶⩶⩶⩶⩶⩶⩶⩶⩶⩶⩶⩶⩶⩶⩶⩶⩶⩶⩶⩶⩶⩶⩶  PSALM 27.7. Triumphant Song of Confidence.

⩶⩶⩶⩶⩶⩶⩶⩶⩶⩶⩶⩶⩶⩶⩶⩶⩶⩶⩶⩶⩶⩶⩶⩶⩶⩶⩶⩶⩶
1 The Lord is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear?
  The Lord is the stronghold of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?
2 When evildoers assail me, uttering slanders against me,
  my adversaries and foes, they shall stumble and fall.
3 Though a host encamp against me, my heart shall not fear;
  though war arise against me, yet I will be confident.

4 One thing have I asked of the Lord, that will I seek after;
  that I may dwell in the house of the Lord all the days of my life,
  to behold the beauty of the Lord, and to inquire in his temple.
5 For he will hide me in his shelter in the day of trouble;
  he will conceal me under the cover of his tent,
  he will set me high upon a rock.
6 And now my head shall be lifted up above my enemies round about me;
  and I will offer in his tent sacrifices with shouts of joy;
  I will sing and make melody to the Lord.
7 Hear, O Lord, when I cry aloud,
  be gracious to me and answer me!

8 Thou hast said, “Seek ye my face.” My heart says to thee,
  “Thy face, Lord, do I seek.”
9 Hide not thy face from me.
  Turn not thy servant away in anger, thou who hast been my help.
  Cast me not off, forsake me not, O God of my salvation!

10 For my father and my mother have forsaken me, 
   but the Lord will take me up.

11 Teach me thy way, O Lord;
   and lead me on a level path because of my enemies.
12 Give me not up to the will of my adversaries; 
   for false witnesses have risen against me, 
   and they breathe out violence.
13 I believe that I shall see the goodness of the Lord
   in the land of the living!
14 Wait for the Lord; be strong, and let your heart take courage;
   yea, wait for the Lord!

77Fr. Reuben Tellis      + 
77Fr. Christopher Goveas + 
77Fr. John Pereira       + 
46Fr. Daniel Fernandes   =

PSALM 138 + PSALM 139 PSALM 277
PSALM 138 PSALM 139 = 277|Fr. JP=47&72F&Lname=reversal=27&7=277.
(As from 30th May 2024.)

YEAH!

⩶⩶⩶⩶⩶⩶⩶⩶⩶⩶⩶⩶⩶⩶⩶⩶⩶⩶⩶⩶⩶⩶⩶⩶⩶⩶⩶⩶⩶  PSALM 138. Thanksgiving and Praise. 
⩶⩶⩶⩶⩶⩶⩶⩶⩶⩶⩶⩶⩶⩶⩶⩶⩶⩶⩶⩶⩶⩶⩶⩶⩶⩶⩶⩶⩶
1 I give thee thanks, O Lord, with my whole heart; 
  before the gods I sing thy praise;
2 I bow down toward thy holy temple and give thanks to thy name 
  for thy steadfast love and thy faithfulness; 
  for thou hast exalted above everything thy name and thy word.
3 On the day I called, thou didst answer me, 
  my strength of soul thou didst increase.
4 All the kings of the earth shall praise thee, O Lord, 
  for they have heard the words of thy mouth;
5 and they shall sing of the ways of the Lord, 
  for great is the glory of the Lord.
6 For though the Lord is high, he regards the lowly; 
  but the haughty he knows from afar.
7 Though I walk in the midst of trouble, 
  thou dost preserve my life; thou dost stretch out thy hand 
  against the wrath of my enemies, and thy right hand delivers me.
8 The Lord will fulfil his purpose for me; 
  thy steadfast love, O Lord, endures forever. 
  Do not forsake the work of thy hands.
 
77Fr. RT + 77Fr. CG + 77Fr. JP + 46Fr. DF = 277
277 - PSALM 
138 = PSALM 139
PSALM 138 + PSALM 139 = 277  YEAH! :) 

⩶⩶⩶⩶⩶⩶⩶⩶⩶⩶⩶⩶⩶⩶⩶⩶⩶⩶⩶⩶⩶⩶⩶⩶⩶⩶⩶⩶⩶  PSALM 139. The Inescapable God. 
⩶⩶⩶⩶⩶⩶⩶⩶⩶⩶⩶⩶⩶⩶⩶⩶⩶⩶⩶⩶⩶⩶⩶⩶⩶⩶⩶⩶⩶
1  O lord you have searched me, and you know me!
2  You know when I sit and when I rise,
   you perceive my thoughts from afar.
3  You discern my going out and my lying down,
   you are familiar with all my ways.
4  Before a word is on my tongue,
   you know it completely, O Lord.
5  You hem me in behind and before,
   you have laid your hand upon me.
6  Such knowledge is too wonderful for me;
   too lofty for me to attain.

7  Where can I go from your spirit?

   Or where can I flee from your presence?
8  If I go up to the heaven, you are there.
   If I make my bed in the depths, you are there.
9  If I rise in the wings of the dawn,
   and settle on the far side of the sea,
10 even there your hand will guide me,
   and your right hand will hold me fast.
11 If I say surely the darkness will hide me,
   and the light become night around me,
12 even the darkness will not be dark to you.
   The night will shine like the day,
   for darkness is as light to you.

13 For you created my inmost being.

   You knit me together in my mother's womb.
14 I praise you, because I’m fearfully and wonderfully made. 
   Your works are wonderful!
   I know that fully well.
15 My frame was not hidden from you,
   when I was made in that secret place,
   when I was woven together in the depths of the earth. 
16 Your eyes saw my unformed body.
   All the days ordained for me, 
   were written in your book before one of them came to be.
17 How precious to me are your thoughts Oh God!
   How vast is the sum of them!
18 Were I to count them, 
   they would outnumber the grains of sand.
   When I awake, I am still with you.

19 If only you would slay the wicked, O God!
   Away from me you bloodthirsty people.
20 They speak of you with evil intent.
   Your adversaries misuse your name.
21 Do I not hate those who hate you O Lord?
   And abhor those who rise up against you.
22 I have nothing but hatred for them.
   I count them my enemies.
23 Search me O God and know my heart.
   Test me and know my anxious thoughts.
24 See if there is any offensive way in me,
   and lead me in the way of life everlasting.

77Fr. RT + 77Fr. CG + 77Fr. JP + 46Fr. DF = 277
277 - PSALM 
139 = PSALM 138
PSALM 138 + PSALM 139 = 277  YEAH! :) 

My Sweet Jesus, 
Please remember Lord, i wait on You. I wait on Your Promises.
This is 277 Hear, O Lord, when I cry aloud,
            be gracious to me and answer me!

No comments:

Post a Comment