Friday, May 15, 2020

Thank GOD!

Sometimes we ought to ask ourselves this question, what if God was like us. I mean if God was rude, cruel and threw His weight on us. What if He just gave us ultimatums with no time frame? If we had no free will, wouldn’t that change our whole perspective? 
God is patient. He is kind. He is merciful and full of compassion. God loves us with all His heart. 

When I am done for the day, and I am about to sleep, I love to think of all the wonderful things in life. And I like to wake up with the feeling of goodness.  
I love to wake up with all my thoughts on God and the first thing I would love to do is to run to Him. 
No matter what the situation is or however the day goes, I believe that nothing ever happens that God is not aware of. Knowing that, my day gets better, with no anxiety. There are times, I too fall short and worry, but then I know God is in Charge!


I Thank God for every thing. Nothing is too small. He is GOD and from the Heavens, He watches over me. He knows the hurt, He sees me cry. I say Heaven, but I know He is in my heart. I don't need no proof of that. There are certain moments when I could burst into tears and just that moment, I hear Abba Father, say, not a tear must fall. 

I pray for God's grace, always and every bit of it. I want to absorb every bit, that I can. I have this grace to always remember the good things people do for me, no matter how little they may think it is. To me it means the world. Surprisingly they forget, but I always remember.  
Thank You, God. I thank You, for You in my life! 

In our prayers, at Home and after the Rosary, we thank God.
We thank God, for our time of coming together to pray. We ask God to help us pray the Rosary, with holy fervour and with love and a deeper understanding of every word that is in the prayer. 

We thank God…
For this life and the privilege of knowing God!
For keeping us in His protection.
For the air we breathe!
For the roof under which we live and are blessed to call HOME!
For God’s generosity in providing us with food and water.
For the weather.
We Thank God for our Priests.
We Thank God for the family we are blessed with and the company of each other.
We Thank God for everything good and the not so good.
We ask God’s forgiveness when we might have taken things for granted and may have forgotten to thank Him.
I thank God for this privilege - to know Him, to love Him, to serve Him in this life and be happy with Him in the next (our Home in Heaven).
I Thank God for His presence during the time of our prayer (the Rosary) at home. We thank God for being in our midst not just during prayers but being with us always.
I thank God for His presence in my life.
I thank God for this beautiful life.

To my Trinitarian God, all Praise and Glory be! 
Thank You, Abba Father. 
Thank You, Jesus. 
Thank You, Holy Spirit. 


No comments:

Post a Comment