Wednesday, April 9, 2014

SMILE!


My people,

Good Morning! It’s good to hear your heartbeat, isn’t it? It’s good to be Alive!

1 Thessalonians 5:18 states - give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus.
 
This is one of the hymns that emphasize; what I would love for you to understand-
Smile! Don’t you know God loves you?
Come to think of it, I love you too.
Take the time to smile at someone
And before you’re through
Someone will be smiling back at you.


 


When faced with troubles, it’s normal to carry a weary and tiresome look. The shoulders droop down and the face grows long. What we’re telling the world unconsciously is that we’re in trouble and maybe there is no hope. Could it be somewhere down the line we have forgotten the meaning of the word, or maybe we’ve forgotten how to believe? And maybe, just maybe we feel that God does not listen. Could this be true?
 
I know of a friend of mine who is facing a terrible time. Its not that something bad has befallen her, but rather the actions of certain people that has made her totally bitter in spirit. She is not the person I knew couple of years back. If you had met her then you would know that you have met a simple and gentle person. Today this friend of mine is lost. With her words you would take her to be completely rude and harsh at times. A little longer and you would know it to be bitterness. This should not be considered as a complaint or condemnation of sorts. She has been good to me all the time-I regret the loss of a good person-a person I love.

 

 
Do you …feel unworthy, and insecure? Are you always looking for the approval of others?
If yes, then God wants to help you move beyond those feelings, because they steal your joy and your peace—and that is not God's will for you or anyone else.
If you have been hurt by people who were difficult to please, you may think God is the same way. Simple, childlike faith pleases Him.
Remember, God is not surprised by our imperfections or our faults. He has always known everything about us and He chose you and me on purpose for Himself.
Once we understand God, we can refrain from being oversensitive to what people think about us, and feeling bad about ourselves. When we’re living to please others, we see our weaknesses as “curses.”
A simple cure for this would be - A complete surrender to God. It is easy to offer Him our strengths, but we should also offer Him our weaknesses because His strength is made perfect in our weaknesses.
The Apostle Paul tells us in 2 Corinthians 12:9, ’My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.’ Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me.
Don't hold anything back; give God everything!
 





There is a deep rooted fear of rejection in all of us. We fear the worst. We fear the present, the past and we hold on to things thus living in our own comfort zone. Concealing a truth can be tiring. I can understand why people who are always trying to please others are often unhappy. The effort to please others takes a lot of energy and leaves no time in hand.
As a result of becoming vulnerable to being taken advantage of people pleasers have difficulty saying no. They usually don't even consider that saying no is an option. They do whatever anyone asks them to do, no matter how unreasonable it is.
Break Free from the people pleasing bond! It is a bondage whether you choose to see it as one or not.

Everyone needs affirmation. But we have more power than we realize we do. We don’t have to live life in fear of what others think of us. Right words spoken at the right time have the power to heal.

Live to please God, not people. You are Pre-Approved by the Almighty God!

 
 



Love yourself, you are one of the greatest of God’s gifts.

Golden rule 1-Don’t compare yourself with anybody. You are unique. There is no replacement to you in the world.

Golden rule 2-Don’t think less of yourself. Don’t let anyone tell you otherwise.
But God’s Word says that those who are in Christ have been made righteous. Second Corinthians 5:21 says, “For our sake He made Christ [virtually] to be sin Who knew no sin, so that in and through Him we might become…the righteousness of God [what we ought to be, approved and acceptable and in right relationship with Him, by His goodness].”
God created us. He approves and accepts us by His love and goodness.

Golden rule 3-Let the love of Christ move your heart.
I really want you to get this because the fact that God loves you is one of the most important truths you need to know.
I love what Romans 14:17 says, “[After all] the kingdom of God is not a matter of [getting the] food and drink [one likes], but instead it is righteousness (that state which makes a person acceptable to God) and [heart] peace and joy in the Holy Spirit.”
That verse says the kingdom of God is not food or drink. I like to say that God is not about stuff. And He wants to give us something much more important—righteousness, peace and joy.
It’s impossible to have joy if you don’t know God loves you as you are and have peace with yourself.
Remember that God loves you unconditionally. The Holy Spirit helps us in our weakest moments.
God's love surrounds you.
You are the apple of His eye.

 
 
At the beginning, I spoke of a friend, all she asked me was, how do I feel of the events in my life-What do I do, when I am in pain?
I told her this, that when people hurt me and hurt me bad, I ask myself this question- What would Jesus do?
The answer is simple. I do what Jesus does. Love when it’s the hardest. And the more someone hurts me, the more I want to love them. I would hug them, If I could.

When we make a commitment to walk in love, everything in our life will change. That is the Power of Love.
Love is SACRIFICE and a SURRENDER.
When we choose to love someone, it will cost us something―That’s why we are told to count the cost before we make the commitment.
“We need to go after love with all our might and act as if we cannot live without it!”
The need to follow in an effort to capture.
Let LOVE be your first priority in life, because God’s Word boldly tells us that we’re nothing without it.
 


 

Today, the 7th of April, 2014-the response to the psalm was ‘Even though, I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil. Psalm 23. And  the communion hymn was – ‘God will make a way’.
On the 30th October, 2012, my topic was ‘God will make a way’- and midway this is what I quoted of the 23rd Psalm:


 
 

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I will fear no evil: For thou art with me;
Thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
Thou preparest a banquet before me in the presence of mine enemies:
Thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over. (runneth-overflows)
Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life:
And I will dwell in the house of the LORD forever. Psalm 23:5-10

This is one of the many signs from God to me-it’s a reconfirmation to the Promise of the Lilies and also the Moon with a star-which I have seen for nearly a month or more now.  Thank You, Abba Father.
 
 


Fr. Lenny always has a way of ending the celebration of his mass, with a classic statement. Of both the mass I heard him celebrate I did not hear him make this statement.  So, Here I am! wishing what I best love to hear: -‘Smile! God loves you’!
 



 
With all my Love,
For Love Prevails!
AnitA.


 
Love is far precious than a bag of gold,
All its moments are a sight to behold.
I do believe in God above,
Created you for me to love.
He chose you from all the rest,
Because He knew I would love you best.    

I never felt a love like this before
A love with soul so tender and true
A love that I have found
Only in you...


 

PRAYER:

Abba, Father, keep me obedient and always faithful. Remember, this your servant.
Mama Mary keep me humble, I pray. Amen.
5th April, 2014-After the 7:30  mass, the moon with a star followed by 111, 444 (Book of Tobit) and 123 (Matthew 1:23).
Abba, Father, I love YOU!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment