Thursday, June 11, 2015

Happy Day!


 
My People,


Good Morning! Everybody has a dream. Not everybody achieves it quickly. And there are few people for whom it takes a lifetime of waiting.

None of us know what the future holds.
Each of us has to wait and see.
If you look carefully, the bud today will be the Rose tomorrow. Amen.


What do you do when you love someone? Do you sing? I mean, I know it’s an ongoing song.
After the rains have you watched the leaves shimmer? If you look closely the leaves have those tiny droplets of water. And you know it’s beautiful. You just know it is. No reason.
Or let’s say that there is a breeze coming in and you watch the leaves dance. And you are filled with that amazing feeling in the heart. Do you know why?
 
The heart has its reasons. What does it feel like in the heart, what would the words be and would you understand? Would you feel the depths of love, would you feel the pain? Would you feel the intensity?
Love is a song. It’s one heart to the other. But more than that, it is the whole of nature coming to the beat of the heart.
 
 
Love is an inspiration and this song I hope will make you see! You're The Inspiration
You know our love was meant to be
The kind of love to last forever
And I want you here with me
From tonight until the end of time
You should know
Everywhere I go
Always on my mind
In my heart
In my soul
Baby


You're the meaning in my life
You're the inspiration
You bring feeling to my life
You're the inspiration
Want to have you near me
I want to have you hear me saying
"No one needs you more than I need you"

And I know (And I know)
Yes I know that it's plain to see
So in love when we're together
Now I know (Now I know)
That I need you here with me
From tonight until the end of time
You should know (Yes, you need to know )
Everywhere I go
You're always on my mind
You're in my heart
In my soul



You're the meaning in my life
You're the inspiration
You bring feeling to my life
You're the inspiration
Want to have you near me
I want to have you hear me saying
"No one needs you more than I need you"
(No one needs you more than I)


Want to have you near me
I want to have you hear me saying
"No one needs you more than I need you"
(No one needs you more)
You're the meaning in my life
You're the inspiration
You bring feeling to my life
You're the inspiration
When you love somebody
Till the end of time
When you love somebody
Always on my mind, no one needs you more than I




 
1 Samuel 16:7 states - The Lord said to Samuel, “Do not consider his appearance or his height, for I have rejected him.”
The Lord does not look at the things people look at. People look at the outward appearance, but the Lord looks at the heart.
The prophet came to Jesse’s house to choose the next king. Samuel was going to choose the oldest Eliab. Samuel told Jesse it wasn’t any of the 6 sons presented. Jesse didn't include his son David. The moment Samuel saw David he said that’s the one.
Don’t set limitations on yourself. Don’t listen to people when they tell you that you don’t have what it takes. Don’t disqualify yourself.
God has the final say. When God put the dream in our heart, He gave us the ability to achieve it. Leave it to God. Trust in His plans. God will orchestrate everything to perfection.

 
 
 

111 - I learnt in addition to what I already know about the number 111, that each is one and three of the same. To me it best represents The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit.
123 - I have seen this number so many times that when I did find what it meant, I realized it was ‘Emmanuel’ meaning – God with us-Matthew 1:23. Just two days back I realized that it also meant three persons of the Holy Trinity.

First – Abba Father.
Scond - Jesus, the Son of God.
Third - The Holy Spirit.

 

Like Fr. Ashlyn, I say,
Thank You, Father.
Thank You, Jesus.
Thank You, Holy Spirit.

 

 

During our summer holidays my dad would drive us home from the airport. It would be an hour’s journey across the dessert. When my brother and I would watch the fire from a distance, we would know home is just 5-10 minutes away. The thing about this fire is it would never go off. It would burn 24/7.


Day 20th May, 2015 – After the celebration of the mass, I sit back with Jesus. There is this lady who wears a veil in the Church. After mass, she prays lifting her rosary hand. I know her only as an acquaintance.
She seats herself next to me and asks me if at home, If I have a life-size mirror. Obviously I was stunned with the question. She then tells me that Our Lady of Fatima, (I don’t know if mother Mary, spoke to her or she read from a book) told her to tell me not to mislead others with my sense of dressing.  She told me that the way I dress up, I lead men in the Church married or single to sin. She told me I was committing sin of omission. Believe me I had no words. Then she goes ahead to ask my name. I was in the Church. I had to hold my tongue. I told her Thank you.
If you caught a glimpse of me after that moment, you would know I cried. People can sometimes be real mean.  But this was my lesson to learn. God in His infinite wisdom looks at the Heart.
May 31st & June 7th – Both Sundays, she was sitting in the same line on the other side. At the time of Peace, I told Jesus – it’s difficult to look at her. I heard nothing from Jesus. I always smile but when I looked toward her, I kept a hold on the smile. I did not want her to come back to talking with me.  On the 7th after I wished Peace, I heard Jesus tell me the next time, you could smile.
The first time the 31st-Abba Father told me that I did well. Every part of my journey, I have never ever felt alone.

 
 

Day 21st – 23rd May, 2015 – Tridum at Mt. Carmel’s Church.
Day 22nd May, 2015 – When Fr. Ashlyn laid his hand on my head, and prayed over me a bit later I felt the Cross on my head. I knew I had to move, but my head, simply was in no position to want to move. Neither did my feet. I think it took couple of seconds (very long ones for me) to come to realization, that I had to move.
The three days, were spectacular. I don’t know what you call it choir or praise and worship. Whatever the term is I absolutely enjoyed every bit of the three days. I wish you would have been here. The people who were singing were absolutely wonderfully simple. Happy Days!

 

One of the days, I was in Church, it came to me that there is a purpose for everything let me explain what I myself came to understand. The fire that I would see would be a sign to what me and my brother knew as some distance away from home. This fire in my heart – is a sign that I’m this close to my home.



I was 9 when I first experienced Abba Father calling my name. As kids, we were never taught to ask for anything. Whatever my parents gave we accepted. (Growing up, there were times when I was a rebel-but that’s for another day)
My mom took me and my brother to the biggest toy store. I think I was lost and my mom realized she asked me if I wanted her to make a choice of which toy to purchase. I nodded my head.





Abba Father taught me how to ask for what I want. In the beginning, it was Abba Father, who would ask me knowing what I felt in my heart. Abba Father would remind me to “Ask”. I have finally learnt. To the greatest and the best, mine always and forever my Abba, Father-my life, my whole existence is Yours.
At 6 or 7 I first saw Jesus in my dreams. And I remember Jesus smile. My last dream was when I was 14 and then too Jesus was smiling. Some years back on 2 different occasions in my dream I had the ‘Body of Christ’. My dreams they are real as the present moment.
I remember my first birthday and the walk on the table to my birthday cake. That was the beginning of my journey with the Spirit of God, that’s where I can remember from. Those memories do not come by itself. It is and was always the Spirit of God.
Jesus meek and humble of Heart, make my heart like unto Thine!

 

The first time I attended the prayer meeting, we had to sit as per group of 7-8 people. Every group had a member who was in charge (I don’t know the correct term). We had to introduce ourselves in the group and her name is Rebecca. (Different spelling)
I love reading a lot. I loved reading William Shakespeare & Alfred Hitchcock. I would read a lot of Hardy boys and Nancy Drew. My favourite was Sherlock Holmes. But every now and then I would return to read Rebecca, I loved the story.  It used to be my favourite story book in school. I have read it countless times. One sign along the way.


The Body of Christ on two different occasions was carried up by one of the choir members and the other time by an Eucharistic minister and both were given another host as communion.
My lesson – Jesus falls and not a word my sweet Jesus says. All I could pray is ‘Teach me to be humble and I will be, but please don’t fall.’
 
 


I love the way Fr. William and Fr. Ashlyn always lead the ‘Our Father’ with the congregation joining in.
PRAYING THE OUR FATHER - THE SEVEN PETITIONS

The first three petitions "Hallowed be thy name, thy kingdom come, thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven" draw us toward the glory of the Father. The last four, Give us this day our daily bread, forgive us our debts as we forgive our debtors, lead us not into temptation but deliver us from evilas ways toward Him, commend our wretchedness to His grace.

Luke 11: (I like Luke.11, it’s my number)
Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name. Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done, as in heaven, so in earth. Give us each day our daily bread. And forgive us our sins; for we also forgive every one that is indebted to us. And lead us not into temptation; but deliver us from evil.

 

 
First Request: HALLOWED BE THY NAME
It is extraordinary that we are able to approach God as Father. When we pray, the “Our Father”, we are doing out of obedience.
Our Father, who art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name
Heaven – God’s home – is also our home. However quietly we speak He is so near that He will hear us… Deep within our soul dwells the Maker of heaven and earth.
Exodus 3:6 14-15 And God said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I AM hath sent me unto you. And God said moreover unto Moses, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, the LORD God of your fathers, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob, hath sent me unto you: this is my name for ever, and this is my memorial unto all generations.
 
 

Second Request: THY KINGDOM COME.
It means let God’s will and purpose show through. It comes through in little moments when people do extraordinary things. That’s a life in which God is showing through… When we ask the Father ‘Thy kingdom come’; we are not going to receive it as soon as our prayer is finished but at the proper time.
Jesus was obedient unto death. He did not pick and choose but rather did His Father’s will. By prayer we can discern the will of God and obtain the endurance to do it.
 


Third Request: THY WILL BE DONE ON EARTH AS IT IS IN HEAVEN.
To do God’s will is difficult and people want the easy option. I ask for help, from God to do His will.
The whole Constellation sings His praises and that is by the will of God.
The Stars twinkle and the Moon as beautiful as it is adorns the night sky.
The angels sing God’s praises, in a celestial choir that orchestrates the music to perfection. It is the symphony of symphonies.
The sky thunders and the lightning that at times accompanies it is a display of Gods intellectual magnificence.
The branches of the trees sway to the music that is not audible to the human ear but is wonderful to look at.
All the Earth, the unfathomable depths of the sea, the infinite universe-the whole constellation comes together in a choir singing to the Glory of God.
 
God’s moments are indefinable, indestructible, inaccessible, incomprehensible, indecipherable, insurmountable, indiscernible and incorruptible, precious and if you look at amazingly indescribable.
In all the words I have used here, all the “In’s” – they mean one thing, you want to wait on God – I want to wait on God, I want to wait on His will. When you get to where you need to be, His will-His time, it is Paradise-for the taking. It is His gift of love to the one who waits.
 

Matthew 26:39 - And he went a little farther, and fell on his face, and prayed, saying, O my Father, if it be possible, let this cup pass from me: nevertheless not as I will, but as thou wilt.
Matthew 26:42 - He went away again the second time, and prayed, saying, O my Father, if this cup may not pass away from me, except I drink it, thy will be done.
Jesus the perfect Hero, Role model for us to do the will of the Father.

 

Fourth Request: GIVE US THIS DAY OUR DAILY BREAD
By daily bread we understand the Body and Blood of Christ of which He said, ‘Unless you eat of this bread’. Let us pray that in receiving His body and His blood, by that with which we see with our eyes we may receive that which we do not see, that is, almighty God.
 

 
Fifth Request: AND FORGIVE US OUR TRESPASSES AS WE FORGIVE THOSE WHO TRESPASS AGAINST US...
We must ourselves be merciful to those who have offended us, for we shall be forgiven to the degree that we have forgiven others with.
Do we love God and our neighbour as Jesus commanded? ‘forgive us our trespasses’ is not just words but we’re expressing a willingness for our lives to be changed. Through God’s forgiveness of us we learn how to forgive. When we forgive we show we’ve been forgiven.
It’s a bit like teaching a child to do something. As parents, we always have to watch to our reactions to people. We have to watch our mouths, the way we speak. And then being kind is the most important aspect with being patient and loving at the same time. When our babies watch us, they imitate us. It’s not what you tell them as parents, it is what you are that they become. When we leave the world we leave a part of us back, our children. That’s the way Abba Father sees us, we are His children. We have to be like Him.
Jesus is everything that His Father is. Jesus showed us the way to His Fathers heart. 
To be a follower of Jesus… means that we must first learn that we are the forgiven…. to accept forgiveness with joy.
 

Sixth Request: AND LEAD US NOT INTO TEMPTATION
God tempts no one. We ask Him not to allow us to take the way that leads to sin. We pray for the strength of God.
"Lead us not into temptation" implies a decision of the heart: "For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also. . . .
It is by His prayer that Jesus vanquishes the devil in the dessert at the outset of His 3 year mission and in the garden of Gethsemane in the struggle of His agony. In this petition to our heavenly Father, Christ unites us to His battle and His agony.
 

Seventh Request: BUT DELIVER US FROM EVIL
Victory over darkness was won once for all at the Hour when Jesus gave Himself up to death on a Cross-to give us His life.
Deliver us, Lord, from every evil and keep us free from sin. Amen.

 

 

What does love do to the heart? Love is like a fire. The heart is enflamed with love. It burns and burns and burns.
I’m learning that the intensity to love and the immensity to feel it just grows. Love sets the heart on fire a fire that makes the heart burn and this burning does not stop and the ache it causes is something I can’t express. Maybe there are no words. Maybe it will come in time, like it always does.
 
I would like to say this for now - Don’t let people define you. You are who God says you are. You are talented, smart and the apple of His eye! Don’t let yesterday, be a trouble for today. Today will never be repeated. Live it beautifully and don’t ever be afraid.
 




With all my Love,
For Love Prevails!
AnitA.

 
 


PRAYER: Abba, Father, keep me obedient and always faithful. Remember, this your servant.
Mama Mary keep me humble, I pray. Amen.

Thank You, Father.
Thank You, Jesus.
Thank You, Holy Spirit.


 

1 comment: