Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Blessed be GOD ForEVER 2!

 
To my Most Beloved Abba Father, To You my Most Sweet Jesus and To the Most gentle and understanding Spirit of God!


My People,


Good Morning! What a wonderful gift it is where one is not tied to the ways of the world. To be free is to find ourselves in the land of the simple - to know and hold love and happiness! And forever more to love!

Matthew 5:11-12 states-"Blessed are you when men revile you and persecute you and utter all kinds of evil against you falsely on my account. Rejoice and be glad, for your reward is great in heaven, for so men persecuted the prophets who were before you.”

To be truly simple is to also to be humble. Love never is ashamed to bow or bend. So no matter which way you take, Love always will win!

To remember is at the heart of everything that we choose. Memories can be triggered by the sense of smell, the sense of sound and these are such fantastic ways to remember.

 
When you play with a baby, the baby will immediately hold your finger in his or her little hand. Tell me, don’t you feel wonderful when the baby does that? You feel loved and you reach out to the baby again.
Babies don’t won’t to let go. They feel so loved when you play with them that they want to hold you there.  So that’s what they are saying in all their innocent little way. Don’t go.
The Holy Spirit covers us all with His gentle ways, in all His gentleness and in so many ways, that we do not understand, the spirit of God says ‘Don’t go’! Do you understand the innocence?





The sense of sight–to see the one you love.

The sense of touch–to hold his or her hand.

The sense of smell-to feel them in the air we breathe.

When you love someone....

The greatest love song is the one both sing to each other.
The Best lyrics would be the 3 words “I Love You”. Don’t you agree? 






Our heart is the size of our fist, but it stores love which is a zillion times bigger. The universe is said to be infinite. And God is infinitely infinite. God is love. The heart that holds God-holds infinity, have you ever thought? Have you ever understood?
When you love someone-you could walk a million miles to be with them. 

When you love someone - you would do anything, to be with them.

When you love someone - you become and live a life of sacrifice.
 

Every second of every moment in our everyday life is a new memory.

Every second is most precious - one look at the person and one look back makes memories that become priceless and UNFORGETTABLE. 

You may have snaps clicked and saved in different formats. Yet our brain is the best memory bank ever. But it is what is written in our heart that makes for lasting memories and a long and lasting lifetime of everlasting moments of love and happiness.



From school days, I have been taught that education is necessary for women. It is believed that an educated woman is made aware of most prejudices and education liberates a woman. It is the general belief that an educated woman can choose and know the difference between right and wrong.
I have seen educated women throw themselves at men some women though married want to have fun and some they want to climb the ladder, so think and tell me how does education help here?
Some women will bear the evil that men and society in general throw at them to barely survive. And yes women are women’s worst enemy. You will never hear a woman say something nice about another woman. And maybe if you are lucky if you do hear something nice you will hear 4 bad things about them too.
With education a woman is able to help in the education of her children. Education does not teach a woman to fight the evils. Love does. Only when a girl, a woman is truly loved will she know to love herself. You can’t educate a woman to know that, you can love her and that is what changes the world. When you love a girl child, you teach her all the morals that – the girl - the tomorrow woman needs. Love!




Day 8th March, 2015 – The Mass at Mt. Carmel was where it was a day where the Blind led with the reading and the singing. I believe that when God blesses – it is always in double. So they can’t see but yes they can do things we can’t. We are gifted with the seven senses but to them is gifted an eight sense. God blesses everyone.



When I had an asthma attack I could barely walk for 2 minutes and then I had to sit. My inhaler did not help.
Day 2nd March, 2015 – Normally I use an inhaler for about 14 months or so. But in the last month itself I had used 4. My condition worsened due to the transport that I would take at 6:30 am. It would smell like a pack of cigarettes. And this was from the month of September or October I guess.  For an asthmatic the smell of cigarettes worsens the condition. At that time I should have said something, but I didn’t.
In the month of January, I realized my condition was due to my own negligence. I knew I had to register a complaint.
The doctor could not believe how worst my condition was. He asked me as to how did I manage to breathe? Question I asked myself? I knew it was God who saw me through the day, but really I was in agony.
When you can’t breathe, it is like someone choking your neck and you are gasping for air to live. I lived like that for months. I coughed all the time my sleep would break every hour.


Day 3rd March, 2013 – I did not want to go for work, but on account of giving my word, I did. I literally cried, when getting in the bus. Once in the office, I climbed the first two steps and I sat there, unable to climb any further. Five minutes after I got up and walked the remaining 16 + 9 steps, and when there were 2 more to go, I sat down, breathless. I knew then, that I couldn’t make it any further. I could feel myself choke. I suffocated. In my loudest voice possible, I called security for help.



Day 9th March, 2015 – Went to the doctor again after a week’s medicine he told me that I had no sign of wheezing. That was good to hear. Most important of all I have peaceful nights of sleep. Praise the Lord!
The reason I write all this is for you to know that before you start getting better you must face the worst, trusting in God!




Day 13th - 14th March, 2015 – The day of the Eucharist.
I was there a little later than 5:30 in the evening and then again at 09:45 till 01:20 am in the Church. I would have loved to stay there for the entire time of the night vigil-but I also heard Jesus tell me ‘Go’. I loved being there with Jesus. I felt a bit drowsy but the next day at work, I felt, it can’t be just a feeling - I was in Heaven. I truly was. Heaven is a place on Earth.
I loved the praise and worship and in particular the one with the words Bless the Lord oh my soul. I had never heard it before. It was a pleasure to praise God and with what wonderful words!
When one sings one must sing like their very life depended on that song. When you sing with everything from your heart, it is the strongest form of prayer ever in the form of worship. You reach the very heart of God. I know it rained the day the 14th of March around 5:00 am. The clouds thundered and it was followed by Rain everywhere.  
GOD HEARD HIS PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10000 Reasons (Bless the Lord) - Matt Redman | I've added the Link here. It's one of the best I've heard in a very long time - Don't miss it.



Day 16th March, 2015 – This lady from the Bible class I met her on my way home from mass in the morning. She asked me of my experience of the night vigil and my feelings. I told her the I left early and how I got 3 hours sleep. I told her I felt a little drowsy in the Church but when at work I felt in Heaven.
I don’t think she believed me, but I spoke from my heart. I don’t think she understood. I did not ask and she told me anyway that she did not sleep before in the day (Friday) or through the day. She only slept on Sunday night.
I did not know what to say. If truth be spoken and I had time, I would make sure that I get a good nap so that I would be fresh and more receptive for the night vigil. When I replied, I did not mean for it to be a competition. I think she is a better Christian than me. Sometimes, I am baffled by what people speak.

I try really hard. I try. I am not worthy, Jesus, I am a wretched sinner. Have mercy on me!



Day 11th March, 2015 – Bible class.
Violet gives me the little flower of Jesus picture. On it is written 1313. I know very little of this saint.
I love flowers. I always wanted to have a garden to work with so I could grow all kinds of flowers. Flowers seem to say so much. 



Day 15th March, 2015 – Fr. Williams Birthday. Fr. Ashlyn’s mass 10:30 am & 5:30 pm. Praise God!





These days being a Christian is tough. Let us remember to always Believe what the Bible teaches us and do like the great men in the Bible did. Let us praise God amidst the storm. Praise precedes Victory.


If you look at Gideon, he was not a mighty warrior. But the power of the Lord was with him. Gideon was afraid that God wasn’t FAITHFUL.
God told Gideon - If you are afraid to attack, go down to the camp and listen to what they are saying. Judges 7:10-11.
An enemy soldier dreamed of a loaf of barley bread tumbling into camp. The bread made from Barley grain was considered inferior. In the same way, Israel’s tiny band of men was considered inferior to the vast forces of Midian. But God would make the Israelites seem invincible.
Gideon gathered 32,000 Israelites to fight the huge Midianite army of 135,000 men. The Lord commanded Gideon to reduce his army to only 300 men. Gideon and his small army surrounded the Midianite camp at night and, at a signal, smashed jars, blew trumpets, and yelled. The Midianites became totally confused by the noise and light display. In their confusion they began to fight and kill each other. As they fled, Gideon ordered all Israelites to attack. Gideon did things God’s way and his small army won a seemingly impossible battle.
When God asks us to do something He knows what He’s doing. “The Lord is my helper; I will not be afraid. What can mere mortals do to me?” Hebrews 13:6



Deborah was one of the judges of Israel during a time of oppression. The Israelites were treated very cruelly and their spirits were very low. Deborah describes the hardship of living, in words, describing how people feared to leave their homes and how traveling was very dangerous.

God’s word comes through Deborah and the message is that Barak will lead the revolt against Sisera. He agrees to go if Deborah goes. Deborah agrees to accompany Barak, but prophesies that the honor for the victory would belong to a woman, not to Barak. Judges 4:9.

When the time came for battle, God again spoke through Deborah. The Israelites came against the army of Sisera, and God granted the victory. The mighty Sisera himself was brought down by the hand of a woman, just as Deborah had said. 

In everything, God’s power is what matters, Man or woman – when they are moved by God’s Spirit are filled with His strength. 

 




James, the brother of John, was put to death with the sword. After arresting Peter, Herod put him in prison, intending to bring him out for public trial after the Passover.
The church was earnestly praying to God for Peter.
The night before the trial, Peter was sleeping bound with two chains, and guards at the entrance. Suddenly an angel of the Lord appeared and a light shone in the cell. He struck Peter on the side and woke him up. “Quick, get up!” he said, and the chains fell off Peter’s wrists.
Then the angel said to him, “Put on your clothes and sandals.” And Peter did so. “Wrap your cloak around you and follow me”.  Peter followed him out of the prison, but he had no idea that what the angel was doing was really happening; he thought he was seeing a vision. They passed the first and second guards and came to the iron-gate leading to the city. It opened for them by itself, and they went through it. When they had walked the length of one street, suddenly the angel left him.
Then Peter said, “Now I know without a doubt that the Lord has sent his angel and rescued me from Herod’s clutches and from everything the Jewish people were hoping would happen.”



The jailer was ordered to make sure Paul and Silas didn't escape. So the jailer put them into the inner dungeon and clamped their feet in chains hooked to the wall that went around a prisoner's feet and hands so that the prisoner could not escape. Around midnight Paul and Silas were praying and singing hymns to God, and the other prisoners were listening. Suddenly, there was a massive earthquake, and the prison was shaken to its foundations. All the doors immediately flew open, and the chains of every prisoner fell off! The jailer woke up to see the prison doors wide open. He assumed the prisoners had escaped, so he drew his sword to kill himself. But Paul shouted to him, "Stop! Don't kill yourself! We are all here!"
The jailer called for lights and ran to the dungeon and fell down trembling before Paul and Silas. Then he brought them out and asked, "Sirs, what must I do to be saved?"
  
   
Be strong and of good courage - God's call to Joshua. God had a plan for the battle of Jericho. He told Joshua to have the armed men march around the city once each day, for six days. The priests were to carry the ark, blowing trumpets, but the soldiers were to keep silent. On the seventh day, the assembly marched around the walls of Jericho seven times. Joshua told them that by God's order, every living thing in the city must be destroyed, except Rahab and her family. At Joshua's command, the men gave a great shout, and Jericho's walls fell down flat! The Israelite army rushed in and conquered the city.


 
These can be some of the hardest and coldest moments that history will remember. But as Christians we can be tempted to revolt, when we watch our Churches burned down, or our Crosses being broken or our nuns & priests being brutally attacked. But this is why JESUS specifically said ‘Do this in remembrance of me’
We have to be broken just like the Priest breaks the Host, lifts it up? Do you understand?
When in persecution, let us remember to offer our pain to Jesus. We become partakers in the Mission to carrying the Cross with Christ.





A month back
Day 1: I was walking down the steps and I heard a sound and looked around and saw nothing. I looked on me and automatically I found both my ear-rings and I felt I must recheck and on so doing I felt a part of it missing. This time I clearly looked at the ground, and found the missing part.
Day 2: A friend of mine, made me realize my ear-ring was missing and then he gave it to me showing me where it had fallen.
Day 3: I am walking out of Bandra Station it’s late in the evening. I felt some weight on my shoes and as I was walking it got tossed off.  After crossing a little bit distance I checked my ears and my one earring was missing. I remembered what happened and I prayed to God please don’t make anyone walk on it. I hurried my steps to that exact spot where I felt something on my shoe. There I found my ear-ring.
 
I am not clumsy, so this kind of thing to happen to me 3 days in a row, does not give me a cause to think oh have I changed? No certainly not. Rather I believe that there is a reason for all this.
See when God wants you to pay attention, the smallest detail matters. When HE wants your attention, He will teach in all ways possible. The Spirit of God is gentle. This is what God is telling me and to you,
Day 1: To be open and listen. To be open to nature. Every part of life is important and every link needs to be completed before it gets to the grand finale.
Day 2: To be open to people. To know in this path to life, every-one is important, we cannot define who when or what, but what God has blessed, no-body will or can have a say.
Day 3: To be open to prayers and to believe in the strength of prayer.  Sometimes we are so burdened with our thoughts that we don’t realize we are so near to the finish line. At such times the burden seems even more, therefore we need to pray. We need to believe. I do and I know at that appointed time I will find ...




Remember
When you love someone, one pays attention to all the little details, the way one folds their hands or the way they talk. The Brain becomes the data bank and at the slightest sound, smell or something that we recognize in someone, we remember our beloved.
 
Jesus in Luke 22:19
And he took bread, and when he had given thanks he broke it and gave it to them, saying, “This is my body which is given for you. Do this in remembrance of me.”

On the road to Emmaus the disciples were travelling in the company of a stranger. The person they believed to be the messiah was killed on the Cross. They had heard rumors that Jesus was alive. Even when a stranger walked with them, they discussed their confusion and pain. When the stranger explained the Scripture to them, their hearts burned within them, but they still could not see the risen Jesus. It was when they sat down to have supper with the stranger and watched Him bless and break bread as Jesus had done at the Last Supper, that they realized that they were sitting at table with the risen Christ. They recognized Jesus in the breaking of the bread.

Love makes you remember, love keeps you strong. 
Good-Friday ~ a day when love conquered all.

 
 

 

Jesus said do this in REMEMBERANCE: Jesus willingly out of love came to the world and in obedience to His father, did His Fathers will. As Christians we need to follow our Master. We are called to live a life of sacrifice.


We must die to ourselves – that means nothing of me should be. It means to live a surrendered life, like Jesus, everything to the Glory of God!


The Easter celebration begins at the Last Supper during which Jesus gives His disciples the sacrament of His body and blood. 


The first Easter Sunday ends with the Emmaus disciples recognizing Jesus in the Breaking of the Bread. At the celebration of the mass, we must remember Jesus, broke Himself for us when we come to remember what Jesus did out of love and for love, we will find ourselves ready to break for others. Thus it is important that we become regular in our participation of the Eucharist. When we do we will become close in our union with Christ and He will strengthen us. And yet we won’t be doing this on our strength but on the strength of the Eucharist-JESUS (The Body of Christ). The Eucharist enfolds the death and resurrection of Jesus and by participating and receiving the Body of Christ we become nourished and strengthened to fight the evil in the world. Amen.

May our hunger for Jesus in the Eucharist be a source strength and joy for us forever more? Amen.



John 12:28 Father, glorify thy name." Then a voice came from heaven, "I have glorified it, and I will glorify it again."
Jesus' mission was not to draw attention to Himself but to glorify His heavenly Father. John 5:19, "I tell you the truth, the Son can do nothing by Himself, He can do only what He sees His father doing."
Jesus glorified the Father's name. The ultimate evidence of obedience was to go to the death willingly, even to the point of death on a cross. Philippians 2:8-10

 
Our lives should be a song of continuous praise to The Almighty God.
 
 
In the History of the world there is
Only Jesus – The Son of God who came down to earth and died to save His people.
Only Jesus – Who prays to His Father saying, forgive them for they know not what they do.
Only Jesus – Who says Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you.
 



With the promise that God will go before us, He will fight for us, He will not forsake us. Let us be strong and of good courage in the grace of God and Humble under His mighty hand. Let us be obedient, turning neither to the right or to the left. And then watch what GOD will do. Amen.


 
With all my Love,
For Love Prevails!
AnitA.
  





PRAYER: Abba, Father, keep me obedient and always faithful. Remember, this your servant.
Mama Mary keep me humble, I pray. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment