Thursday, May 4, 2017

To You, My Beloved....



My People,  

Good Morning! Love is everlasting and its light never fades.

When you love someone, you never want to let go and the fear of losing them is death itself.

You die to yourself and you die to the world. There are no words and there is no power in the world that can make you feel the way He does. With Him it is an eternal magic. And with Him your heart can stand the test of time.



Below is one of my favourite numbers from one of my favourite country singers, Dolly Parton. I love the lyrics to the song. I sing this to Jesus, here is ‘Say Forever You'll Be Mine.’


Say forever you'll be mine
Forever is the love that is filled with understanding
Forever is the love that is true and undemanding
Forever is the love that can stand the test of time
Forever I am yours, say forever you'll be mine.


Trouble clouds may fill our skies
It might even rain awhile
But the rain will go away
There's always a brighter day


Darling, I won't promise you
That we'll be happy all the time

But forever I am yours, say forever you'll be mine
Forever I am yours, say forever you'll be mine
Say forever you'll be mine, forever I am yours
And I'll do anything that you ever ask me to
And I'll do what you want me to






Lotus is not my favourite flower. But what fascinates me about it is the way it grows in murky waters. 

We should be like the Lotus; we should bloom where we are planted. 

What this means is that the trials and tribulations in life won’t get us down, because we don’t let it. It means that where we are is where we are meant to be. Our trust must be in God and not the circumstances.

When we trust in God, nothing will shake us. We will be like the house built on Rock (Jesus). A house built on solid foundation does not quiver. Like the Lotus we will bloom regardless of the situation. Because Jesus is our strength and our foundation.





It’s been a long time and ages since I was a 9 year old when I placed my prayer before God. It’s been the same prayer over the years and then I stopped. But I never stopped believing. Every time I stand in the presence of the Almighty I’m still that 9 year old hoping to be rescued, hoping and praying that my dream come true.

No matter what adversity I face, or however life throws the curves, I keep saying, “My best is yet to come.”


When I say this, I don’t mean that I had a bad life or so, but what I mean to say is that no matter whatever the condition that arises my Hope is in God, and so I say, “My best is yet to come.” 


I don’t believe in giving to adversities, I don’t believe in the twists and turns of life and however daunting the task is – I believe  there is always a way. I believe that a circumstance should not direct our life, but on the contrary, we must grow bold and strong, trusting in the Divine Providence. I believe that when a door closes, there can be somewhere where a door and a window open simultaneously. I believe that God is bigger than all our problems. However big the problem is, GOD is Bigger Still.



When troubles come, when they knock on the door, we lose track of the things around us. Our eyes shut themselves off, we begin to see with eyes of fear and hence we end up seeing only what we want to see. We give in to our fear. 



Humility is the mother of all virtues. I always worried myself as to what it must be to be humble. To me it was and still is the most difficult of all virtues. We cannot be without the grace of God.  When tested, in the furnace the fire gets high. When one is put to the test one realizes how actually difficult it is to let go and be humble. And difficult still is to not let the circumstance or that persons behaviour affect us or change the way we are or our behaviour towards them. But really it should make us be more loving, gentler, and kinder and love and love and love not just a little but with our whole heart. Let our heart be tender.


Love keeps us humble. Today’s world has forgotten what it is to love. And there are some who do not understand the meaning of being humble. They confuse it with other words because they are confused themselves.

When one is humble, one will not see the trouble for what it is, but will take it as the will of God and the opportunity that God has provided for our betterment. Humility makes us look at a circumstance in a different manner; we will see it with the eyes of God.

Humility is the Gateway to LOVE.




Day 30th of April 2017. One cannot be proud and understand God or His ways. Today during the celebration of the mass, I felt the presence of God in a mighty way. I understood certain aspects better and I am still learning.


I have on previous occasions been permitted to sense pride, without even having to talk with the person or know the person at all.

God speaks to me in numbers and everything is a sign correlating to another.

In my dreams I have been to places only to be there years later. I see things in my dreams that seem to come to pass.


I have prayed to St. Catherine (The little flower of Jesus) only when I received a prayer card with the number below reading as 1313

My strong influences in my life are St. Don Bosco, St. Jude T and Pope Paul VI

My guardian angel – has seen my worst side and I cannot leave him of my list of the people in my life.

My constant companions – my very own PIO (St. Padre Pio) and Archangel (St. Raphael).  They are always with me.  When I am most hurt and am lost, St. Raphael will always let me know, he is here and around me. He builds my hope.

I am safe in the protection of God and knowing that my St. PIO watches over me.





Pride thinks it knows too much.  They say, ‘Pride comes before the fall’.

Humility thinks nothing of itself. To reach the depth of Gods Heart, to be stirred by the rhythm that is Divine, to be completely consumed – happens only when we surrender our heart to His – and this can happen when we are and empty ourselves and become nothing only to be filled with Love that encompasses all understanding.

Let His heart inspire you to understand and be completely motivated and totally captivated by the immensity of His LOVE.





Sometimes, things are difficult and you begin to believe that there is no way you can make it. And with the passing time you realize that there is no way out. Humanly it is impossible, and so you think.
And maybe you are right. When we look at the circumstance from our human perspective it just cannot be. Don’t keep a defeated outlook on life. Change your perspective. Have an attitude that says, ‘My best is yet to come’.


So you lived your whole life where things didn’t work for you. You got pushed around and treated bad. And you begin to see that things are still the same.

Maybe you've been hit by things and you see no way out. Or up to now you had a fairly good life but all of a sudden you find yourself surrounded with disasters. You cry to God and you hear no answer....and you are stuck.


Things maybe bad, but that does not mean they won’t get better. Who is to say; what, where or when?

  • Don’t have or wear a defeated mentality/attitude.

  • Be thankful always and in everything.

  •  Don’t complain. Just be happy always trusting in God.


Keep telling yourself, ‘My best is yet to come’.


When everything that is bad has bogged you down and you find yourself cornered, don’t give in, just remind yourself, ‘My best is yet to come’.


Maybe you've had better moments, but this could be better still especially after all the bad things in life.

It is most difficult to see oneself through especially when surrounded by difficult circumstances but let this be our song, ‘My best is yet to come’.










I have attached here below an account of the series of events – in the journey of a family. Also attached is a snapshot of the mother with her babies This particular event was updated by my friend on Facebook. I liked it so much that I thought we need to know.
  

Wife Tells Husband At His Funeral She’s Pregnant .

In February 2016, Courtney Hill lost her husband, Brian, in a lorry accident. The man served in Iraq, Kuwait, and Afghanistan.

Brian and Courtney met in 2011 and the couple had a daughter, Reagan. Before the husband’s death, the two decided to have more children. On the day Brian was killed, the wife took a pregnancy test, but it was negative. A few days later, the woman took another test, and it was positive!

Courtney was in shock. She told Brian she was pregnant at his funeral, and closed the coffin. A month later, she started to experience unusual pain; she was afraid of miscarriage. When she went to the doctor, she learned something truly shocking. There wasn’t one baby; she was carrying two boys and one girl!

I’m excited to have three more smiles that remind me of him,” said the wife. But life kept challenging her, at 25 weeks in her pregnancy; the doctors said that one of her triplets had passed away.

Courtney had already chosen names for them. She wanted to call the late son Brady. She was so devastated. “It caught me off guard. I wasn’t expecting to hear that news at the ultrasound. It reminded me of the loss of my husband, with his loss came blessings.” “I lost Brady, but I was given two newborn babies who are healthy. Most triplets have weeks in intensive care. Not in my case, everybody went home the next day. We have suffered, but we also have been blessed with little miracles.”

She named her babies Harper and Miles. The babies were born on September 21. I call them surviving triplets. I had three heartbeats for 26 weeks, and I know in my heart that they are triplets.” But the oldest daughter, Reagan, helps her mother to explain their story. She says that her brother is in heaven with her father.

“They will all know about their dad. From military, to family man…he was the true hero. He was an amazing man, always wiling to help others. He was just an amazing father and husband. He was perfect.”

Courtney has been through a lot but she remains positive!



Day 9th April, 2017 – Palm Sunday.

10:15 – Palm Sunday. Fr. Ashlyn.
Homily:  Fr. Ashlyn – spoke on the suffering of Jesus. Not just the physical suffering but the mental anguish and the abandonment of His Apostles and betrayal by Judas. It was good.



Day 13th April, 2017 – Maundy Thursday.
06:00 - 08:00 with Jesus in the prayer room. 

Celebration of the Mass: - Fr. Reuben, Fr. Ashlyn, Fr. Lenny and Fr. Alvaro.

Homily: Fr. Reuben. It was good.

11:00 p.m. – Holy Hour with Fr. Reuben, Fr. Ashlyn, Fr. Lenny and Fr. Alvaro.



Day 14th April, 2017 – Good Friday.

The 3 Hours Agony Service - 12:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m.  Fr. Neil Dos Santos

He spoke on the 7 last words of Jesus. He spoke in simplicity and I loved it and will treasure those 3 hours in my heart.

6:00 p.m. Holy Service

Fr. Reuben, Fr. Ashlyn, Fr. Lenny and Fr. Alvaro.

Fr. Reuben and Fr. Lenny sang the Passion

I was extremely, extremely delighted.

Homily:  Fr. Ashlyn – Wow! For every word he spoke was just as Jesus does.



Day 15th April, 2017 – Holy Saturday.

07:00 a.m. – Half an hour with the Mother of Sorrows in prayer.

Conducted by Fr. Reuben.





08:00 p.m. Easter Vigil

Celebration of the Mass:-  Fr. Reuben, Fr. Ashlyn, Fr. Lenny and Fr. Alvaro.

Introduction: Sung by Fr. Reuben. (I enjoyed. He sang so well)

Homily: Fr. Reuben.



Day 16th April, 2017 – Easter Sunday!

Celebration of the Mass: - Fr. Reuben (10:15 a.m.)

The offering of the mass was for personal intentions. I prayed for all the souls and if it is God’s will for all to go to Heaven.



Day 18th April, 2017.

I find it difficult to wake up due to being exhausted. Normally the Spirit of God will tell me to wake up and or Ill hear Jesus tell me to come. But today, I was permitted to sleep and then, when it was time for the 06:45 am mass; I felt the need to be there.

06:45 am – Fr. Reuben

07:30 am – Fr. Lenny, Fr. Savio and Fr. Joe.

09:00 am – 9 Priests (5 Priests I know – Fr. Alvaro, Fr. Ashlyn, Fr. Byron, Fr. Lenny and Fr. Reuben). Also towards the end, if I am not mistaken I did see Fr. Joe standing on the Archway of the Altar. Maybe he was there all the time, but from where I was seated it would be difficult for me to have known. Funeral mass of Susan. 

Elaine's mom was with me. She told her daughter that we were to go home the same way. When she let me know that her daughter was to leave her home and she told her otherwise. I let her know where I live. 
But I did not want her to cross the road alone or walk home alone after the funeral. So I insisted and walked her to her home. I enjoyed the walk.
When returning home-just near St. Anthony's home for the aged, a rickshaw fellow insisted to reach me home. I said I couldn't, but he insisted and I told him that I did not carry money with me. He wouldn't take a no for an answer. And seeing that there was a lady in the rikshaw, I did not want to be a trouble. He asked me every morning - you go to Church. I said yes. He stopped the rikshaw just outside the gate of my building. By then I realized I had Rs. 10.00 with me, so I offered to pay that. He told money is not everything. Then he surprised me with this sentence of his, which was in Hindi, but when translated reads as: - 'Love is the greatest thing in the world.' Shocking isn't it? 
Shocking because that is the subheading of this site.





04:00 pm – Prayer with Healing service at St. Josephs.

Fr. Ashlyn and other Priest.

We were there by 03:30 pm and I absolutely loved being at this place. It’s a chapel, calm atmosphere, very simple and place where you can actually pray.

There was a celebration of the mass and Fr. Ashlyn conducted the homily. It was beyond beautiful. I say this because, he speaks simple and straight to the heart.

Fr. Ashlyn at the offertory, asked us to come forward just as we do for Holy Communion and lift up a host and place it in the chalice (I don’t know the correct term). When doing so he asked us to think of what our biggest fear or concern is and when lifting the host, offer it up to God. I offered up my biggest fear and worry to God. It was very beautiful, painstaking for the Priests as it takes a bit of time and a huge amount of patience from both the priests. Thank you to both of them and God bless!


There was also the blessing with oil (Anointing with oil). Fr. Ashlyn. There was a lady who came running for the anointing (she went to the other priest and got the anointing then she came to Fr. Ashlyn, this woman was not mentally stable. Fr. Ashlyn while being compassionate let her go happily. Truly that is what it should be.



Day 10th April, 2017 – Eucharistic Adoration, 08:00-11:00  Fr. Ashlyn

Day 24th April, 2017 – Eucharistic Adoration, 08:00-11:00  Fr. Ashlyn

Day 1st May, 2017 – Eucharistic Adoration, 08:00-11:00  Fr. Ashlyn (Fr. Alvaro conducted the Rosary)



Day 11th April, 2017

It took me 12 years to look into all of my brothers stuff and having to sort it out. I noticed there was a blue Rosary and a rosary ring. The ring was worn by my brother when he was in school.

I wore the ring and noticed 2 days later, there was a change in shade and it was getting brighter. I did not know what metal it was. My cousin told me if it is made of steel it will get magnetized. If not it should be silver. With time I now think it must be silver.






Day 22nd April 2017.   07:30 pm – Fr. Ashlyn


the doors being shut where the disciples were, for fear of the Jews, Jesus came and stood among them and said to them, "Peace be with you."

Homily: The Apostles were witnesses to Jesus horrific death and the fear kept them indoors. Jesus being aware of this did not knock on the door, Jesus walked through and to remove their fear says to them “Peace be with you.” Jesus mentions this twice

I loved the way Fr. Ashlyn rendered the homily. It is always fantastic to hear him.

There was this day: when the gospel referred to something on condemnation. I don’t remember which passage it is but I remember that Fr. Ashlyn told us that we must never look with eyes of condemnation to anyone, because that’s not the way God looks at us. He said it really beautifully. I just wish I could remember every sentence, I would put word for word here. 



I have attached one of my favorite pictures of a baby laughing. It's good to have a hearty laugh every now and then. He is my cutie pie. I just love this baby. I love babies.



Day 29th April, 2017

06:00 – Fr. Reuben   06:45 – Fr. Ashlyn   07:30 – Fr. Reuben


"It is I; do not be afraid." – Fr. Ashlyn - explained it beautifully.”

Feast Day: St. Catherine of Sienna.

After mass, I went to the prayer room and as I was stepping out one of the lectors (also Bible Study member) asked me to wait. I waited outside and she told me that she was watching me since a very long time (the 07:30 am mass) and noticed I did not receive the Body of Christ. She continued to tell me that no matter how undeserving I felt I was, I must receive communion. Then immediately she asks do you go for other mass? I told her I was there for the 06:00 am and the 06:45 am and then the 07:30 and I do receive The Communion. Then happily she says ‘good’ and gives me a kiss on the forehead. And she goes back to the prayer room. Before leaving she asks me to come for prayer meeting on Tuesdays. She is a nice person that way.             

I’m thinking when did she see me coming in and did she keep watching as to when I will leave. I am surprised. I am thinking to myself, what did just happen?

At Church, I am seated where Jesus has asked me to sit, because that’s where Jesus wants me to be and nowhere else. On command of Jesus, I sit there. I don’t on intention watch anyone, so I actually cannot tell who comes or goes. I can speak of the priest (because He is Jesus) because that’s where my attention is atleast 98%. I am fallible, I pray to Jesus to strengthen my concentration so I can participate a whole 100%.



Day 30th April, 2017

10:15 am – Fr. Reuben    06:00 pm – Fr. Alvaro & Fr. Ashlyn

I felt the strongest because God was with me 6:00 pm mass.



Day 25th April, 2017 and 2nd May, 2017.

04:00 – prayer service, St. Joseph’s.

Fr. Ashlyn & the other priest prayed over each one of us.




Day 3rd May, 2017

12th year since my brother left.

06:30 Fr. Reuben     07:30 Fr. Savio & Fr. Joe
Pain never subsides. 







Conclusion: At the beginning of this letter I have written – Love is everlasting and its light never fades.’ 


The death of the one you love is death of oneself. You die with them. Imagine the Apostles and what they had witnessed of Jesus death. Jesus died the most horrific death there is to ever witness. It was enough for them to have themselves locked inside. They loved Jesus, to have left everything for Him and when they saw Him die the way He did they died too. 



Easter Sunday is the most jubilant act of LOVE! It is not only a sign of Eternal life but of Eternal Love. Jesus came back from the dead.

All the three years, He was with them (His Apostles) and everything He had instructed them on; was dead within them, humanly speaking. Only when He rose from the dead and came back to them was the act of love completed. All their hopes rose with Him. His coming back strengthened them giving them a new hope, a hope that is filled with faith, that no matter what, Jesus would be with them always.


To me, Love is always the ‘Come back.’ It is not you left or why you left, but that you came back to rescue me. You lifted me.

Precisely it is this that Jesus understood and what Jesus did.


Forever is the love that is filled with understanding.

In essence the Resurrection is the most important aspect of our being. And of our Christian life.


"It is I; do not be afraid." Is what we need to remember? Jesus words are tender hearted and always understanding our fears and concerns. We need to remove all our worries and doubts. Have no fear! Jesus has told us: I am with you always even unto the end of time.



Love is everlasting and its light never fades.’ 






With all my Love, 
For Love Prevails!
AnitA.






PRAYER: Abba, Father, keep me obedient and always faithful. Remember, this your servant.



Mama Mary keep me humble, I pray. Amen.





Prayer for the souls in PURGATORY:- Our Lord dictated the following prayer to St. Gertrude the Great to release 1,000 Souls from Purgatory each time it is said.
"Eternal Father, I offer Thee the Most Precious Blood of Thy Divine Son, Jesus, in union with the masses said throughout the world today, for all the holy souls in Purgatory, for sinners everywhere, for sinners in the universal church, those in my own home and within my family. Amen."

No comments:

Post a Comment