Sunday, November 19, 2017

Every HeartBeat of mine!




This is my heart and my way of looking at the world. I always had a dream. I never had a plan or never thought what my life should be. I never had fancy dreams. I think I have always lived with whatever will be, will be. If I wanted something, chances are it would never be. I have learnt to live with the understanding that what I want and what God thinks I need were always different. And when He gave me something, with time it started to make perfect sense. I never questioned God, why or what. Obedience and Humility are the 2 areas that I am still learning on. I cried buckets full of tears but never ever felt that life was anything less than beautiful. Jesus is my prize – just knowing there is a finish line somewhere is the crowning moment.

·    
  • Live boldly.
  • Live your life to the fullest.
  • Music is the key to your heart.
  • Attach yourself to the memories that make you believe that every second of life is worth living.
  • Forgive with all your heart.
  • Don't let the result of any mistake be the thing that defines you. God forgives, remember to forgive yourself.
  • When the first thing on your mind is God-every morning is beautiful and every day is new.
  • Let the one you love hold you forever in their heart.
  • Memories are carved with blood into the heart, they read as ‘forever you are mine and forever I am yours’.
  • In the silence of the heart, many words are spoken. Only the hearts that are and beat as one know them.
  • There seems to be something miraculous about seeing new growth every season, a kind of joy in the way nature chooses to blossom and bloom giving hope to mankind that when things seem dark and gloomy – is not the end but the beginning of a beautiful season of love and joy.
  • When you love-it’s just it, you know in your heart and there is no explanation other than total love.
  • Every logic and every reason – confronts each one of us with a new perspective – a new way to look at life. But no matter how well defined logic can be - we are never wiser without God! All wisdom is foolishness before God.
  • The endless Sea, the infinite Space with the Stars and the Moon dazzling in the sky above and the sound of one’s heartbeat, makes for an enchanting life.
  • Every heartbeat of mine belongs to You!
  • Forever and ever and all the time. This is my story, this is my song.  

Please also continue to read:
THY Kingdom Come! Part 2 
Thy Kingdom COME!
Way to Believe... 
Way to Pray. . .  
Mass Etiquette

 


    No comments:

    Post a Comment