Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Closer Than You Think


You are closest to your victory when you face the greatest opposition.

When things get difficult, a lot of people normally give up. Quitting shouldn’t be a choice, just because we are afraid of being hurt. We need to fight the good fight of faith. We face challenges all the time. What I have learned from all of this, is God uses every bit of our testing times, to show us our potentials. Nothing ever goes wasted. Even gold is tested in the scorching fiery furnace.

My brother, Adrian, who is now with the Lord, once said to me, ‘Nothing is impossible, it’s just a matter of being difficult or too difficult.’ Through the years, I would hang on to that saying, and somehow see my way through, difficult times.

Now, God is my inspiration. Don’t you ever, quit. Don’t let others discourage you from seeing your miracle. Know, that We have a wonderful God, who is ready to move the entire universe, just to get to you. Keep charging through, today because you are closer than you think to the victory God has in store for you!

I have given you authority …to overcome all the power of the enemy; nothing will harm you. Luke 10:19   
    
God has blessed each one of us to overcome each and every obstacle that we face in life. That means, no one can ever be a hindrance to you. You are fully loaded and totally equipped. I take it this way, me and God are a majority. We, serve a God, who is victorious. HE is the strongest, most powerful force in the whole world. I, call Him, Father. With GOD on my side, we will win. God has blessed each one of us to live a victorious and an exceedingly abundant life.

Dream, big and expect God to always, provide. That don’t mean you be proud and keep an hawk-eye look on money. Because, the love of money, is not what I am basing my article on. Stay in, faith. Love, with all your heart.

Choose and have a will to accomplish all your dreams. With God we will overcome every obstacle. God speaks, to each of our hearts today and He is directing our steps. Take that leap of faith. Put action behind what you are believing for.

I DONT BELIEVE IN QUITTING AND NEITHER SHOULD YOU.

Know your Bible. It is a promise come true. And remember, God is faithful.

No comments:

Post a Comment