Friday, January 1, 2021

This Christmas!


This Christmas! 
I thank You Lord for coming into the world as a Baby in a manger in Bethlehem. 

I pray for the world, that this Christmas and in this year 2021 we may see more clearly that Peace comes not through-violence, bitterness and hatred but through love and forgiveness. 

You, my Most High God, are always my number One Priority. I pray, that we commit to seek You first, all the days of our lives. 

We recall a tiny baby Jesus, and I sing this carol, 
Away in a manger 
No crib for His bed
The little Lord Jesus
Lay down His sweet head 
The stars in the sky
Look down where He lay
The little Lord Jesus
Asleep on the hay 

We thank Almighty God for His sacrificial gift of LOVE! 
May we all be blessed with Peace and a heart full of LOVE!

No comments:

Post a Comment