Saturday, October 10, 2020

Sweet Love!


Thank You, Abba Father. Thank You, Jesus. Thank You, Holy Spirit. 
Thank you, Mama Mary-Queen of Heaven. 
Thank you, St. Joseph and all the Saints in Heaven. Thank you, Padre Pio, Pope Paul VI, St. Jude T, Don Bosco, St. Francis of Assisi, St. Anthony of Padua, Little Flower of Jesus and Bishop Oscar Romero. 

Thank you, Archangels Michael, Gabriel and Raphael. 
To all Order and Ranks of Angels, Thank you. 
Thank you my Guardian Angel. 

My Dedication To Pope Francis and Pope Benedict. 
To our Cardinals (and Cardinal Oswald Gracias), all our Arch-Bishops and our Bishops. 
To all our Priests around the world, of all Orders and all Ranks. 
And to my Mount Carmel Priests-Bandra, Fr. Reuben Tellis, Fr. Alvaro Nazareth (now in Heaven), Fr. Joe Pereira, Fr. Christopher Goveas and Fr. Daniel Fernandes. 


My People, 


Good Morning! Love will keep us together! True, these are troubled times, But, LOVE will keep us alive!
God is the Creator of the universe! Fear nothing! God will never forsake us! 
Jesus says, "I am with you always, even to the end of the age". Matthew 28:20 


It is said, when love is true, there is, a whole Universe that will reach back for me and you.

Everybody needs to feel and know they are loved. And more importantly, everybody needs to hear those words of love. 
When you love someone, don’t keep it in your heart. Your heart already knows. It is the one, you love that needs to know. 
Life comes with no guarantee. I could cease to exist at any given time. We have these precious God given moments, where we can love and cherish, the ones we love, as if they were our last moments on Earth. Tomorrow is unknown! 
Love is Truth.
Love is Courage-It is the ability to sacrifice.
Love is Patience-To endure all trials.
Love is Faith-It says, Nothing Is Impossible For My GOD!
Love is Hope-It says, God will cause us to Triumph!

When he holds you in his arms, you know you’re HOME! This is Christina Perris, 'Arms'
I never thought that You would be the one to hold my heart
But you came around
And you knocked me off the ground from the start
You put your arms around me
And I believe that it's easier for you to let me go
You put your arms around me and I'm home

How many times will you let me change my mind and turn around
I can't decide if I'll let you save my life or if I'll drown

I hope that you see right through my walls
I hope that you catch me, 'cause I'm already falling
I'll never let a love get so close
You put your arms around me and I'm home

The world is coming down on me
And I can't find a reason to be loved
I never wanna leave you
But I can't make you bleed if I'm alone

You put your arms around me
And I believe that it's easier for you to let me go

I hope that you see right through my walls
I hope that you catch me, 'cause I'm already falling
I'll never let a love get so close
You put your arms around me and I'm home

I tried my best to never let you in to see the truth
And I've never opened up
I've never truly loved 'till you put your arms around me
And I believe that it's easier for you to let me go

I hope that you see right through my walls
I hope that you catch me, 'cause I'm already falling I'll never let a love get so close
You put your arms around me and I'm home
You put your arms around me and I'm home 

We spend our lifetime looking for someone who would understand deeply what love is and what it does to the heart? 
Love is more than a burning fire... Love it gives everything it has, never counting the cost. 
How much do you love me?
How much do you really care? 
It's the simple things that matter most, in everybody's life. 
Sometimes just knowing that you're truly loved, makes everything all right.


Jesus loves us so much, that He accepted a brutal death on the Cross. 
There is no greater love in the world, than one die to save ones friend? Jesus died for us, all.

My cousin believes in this theory, ‘Practice a thing for 30 days it becomes a habit’. 
I'm thinking, 'If we put on LOVE, we become love'. 30 days practice, is it too much to ask?


It has been six months now that I have been at home. The last day I had been out was the 20th of March, 2020 for the morning mass. On the 7th day, my cousin lets me know I am safe. I realized how much I worried him.  
I don’t regret a day of being at home. I have learnt a lot in this time and it has been very valuable and all for the grace of God!
This is a bit of what I have been doing in the last 5 months, I think very deeply and may be that is the reason I get astonished. A few things, done with God's grace. 
  • I have planted 16 Tomato plants (they are around 3 feet tall) and 15+ Chili Plants-4 varieties and they are growing. It is a lot of satisfaction to watch Chilies grow. 
  • And I have 5 lemon plants growing. I have always wanted these plants besides all the other decorative plants that I have. 
I have two huge windows and they look beautiful with all the plants. And each time I look at them I am amazed at God’s magnificence. 
All these plants are grown in pots and outside my window (box grill). What astonishes me is the Chili and Tomato seeds are so minute, but they hold all the information that is required for the plant to grow and produce the right kind of fruits (vegetables). I am forever in awe of God’s amazing ways.

There is a gift given to each one of us.
A Heart... 
There are talents.
There is so much one can achieve. 
There is so much to learn. 
There is so much one can do. 
Today is endless. 
Sky was never the limit! 
Earth is not always where we are meant to be. 
The Heart sets something in motion, 
The Universe reciprocates. 
Love is all that matters. 


The Almighty God, out of nothingness, brought the world into existence, with a mere word He scattered the Heavens and space with Stars and He sustains it all perfectly with the power of His word. 
Jesus, the Word of God, came in human flesh - He did not cease to be what He always was, as God, but He became, man. Because He was made flesh, because of His incarnation, He understands our struggles. 
So don’t worry about tomorrow. Look at the sparrows, they excitedly sing their way to the Heart of God and I get super excited when I see them or hear them chirp. My little sparrows, they don’t worry and God provides. 

There are so many things we miss in our daily life. Go! Take the time to look out your window. If you don’t have a window, that’s okay, when you decide to take a walk outside, take your time and look around you. 
And it’s a bright sun-shiny day. If there are trees outside, have you noticed the branches on the trees, have you looked at the leaves, there are various shades of green and there could be flowers blooming. 
Have you looked at the sky? What colour is it? Do you know that a particular formation of colour in the sky, attracts fish in the sea? Have you ever noted that there is a huge haul of fish at a particular time? Do you not read the skies? Do you not take the time? 

When it’s raining, have you watched the branches of the tree? They sway as if they are dancing to a symphony? Have you noticed the clouds, they are always different shades and shapes and the sky has always that dreamy look. I don’t know about you, but I love watching the sky lightning up. I love the sound of Thunder! The louder it gets, the more excited my heart gets. I get super charged! 
I also love to walk in the rain. And I love to walk into clean puddles of water. 
My cousin, can tell you after how many minutes it will rain, by just looking at the clouds. Say supposedly, I think that it might rain, he will look at the sky and say no it won’t? He’ll say, ‘it’s heading somewhere else’. And he has not been wrong. 

And when it snows, oh my God, what a feeling that must be. As it is, when it gets cold, it makes you want to snuggle. And maybe just sit by the fireside. To me, I would love to know what it feels like holding the snow and actually be there when it snows. See to me, it is Gods wonder! Everything that God does is a wonder to behold and forever cherish! 

In life, we take things for granted. We miss out on acknowledging the people in our life. We are too busy, to notice and sometimes we think mighty of our self. We let things in our life slide by. Remember: ‘Time waits for no man.’ 
Our mind is a clustered area with too many thoughts. We have closed our inner thinking, our capacity to understand, our ability to take the time, our inner child to see and enjoy, we have forgotten how fragile life is and as such, we lack the capacity to appreciate what we have. LIFE! Remember it is a gift of God! 

In a hurry, we plan things; and we miss out on the best. We miss out on what God offers us for our life. We think we have great plans, but since you did not listen, you would not know the plans God had for you, what an outstanding life God had in mind for you. 
Take the time to look out your window, take the time to look at the intricate designs of the leaf, take the time to notice the people in your family, and around you. Take the time to look and really know the face, the eyes, the smile, the hairline, the hand-the lines on the hand, the heart. Take the time to know. Take the time to love. Take the time to behold and cherish forever what God has in mind for you. Today won’t repeat itself. 

Get ready! 
I’ve learnt that God often changes us before He changes the circumstances around us. Don’t allow negative things to dominate your thoughts. Put your Hope in God, He’ll direct your steps. 
Hebrews 11:6- And without faith it is impossible to please him. For whoever would draw near to God must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who seek him. 
In my own strength, I can do nothing, I am nothing. But the one thing I can do is choose to seek God every day. 
Keep God first place! 


For everything there is a season, and a time for every matter under heaven: Ecclesiastes 3
So here it is, right in the middle of a desert, you will find, an Oasis-a fertile area often having a date palm grove. It also has a water source underground and it supports vegetation and animal life. 
Just think about it, an Oasis (a water supply), right in the middle of the desert! 
No matter how the economy is doing, no matter what you're surrounded with, If God wants to prosper you, He will prosper you right in the middle of a desert, right in the middle of a crisis. It is always up to God.
God is Eternal. He is not bound by the limits of time or space!

If you look at it from God's Eye, He is constantly encouraging us! God has provided us with so many instances, which are a testimony to the wonderful working of God in our lives. 
But the problem is we keep our eyes closed. God has created certain places on Earth, that astonish us and create a sense of wonder and it is precisely that, which will reinforce our Hope, thus encouraging us to believe in the Impossible. All we then have to do is REMEMBER. Bring to memory, the marvelous things God had done!

And then you look at the Lotus, that grows pretty in the murkiest of waters. Bloom where you are planted. At the moment, we are caught in the midst of the Pandemic. But even so, our Hope comes from the Lord. REMEMBER: God's Blessings will chase us down! 
Be content, be filled with Joy, be amazed at everything God does and keep your gaze fixed on the Lord! 
I oh, Lord am forever amazed! I am in Awe of You! It is You I desire with all my heart. 


God created the Earth, the Sun, the Moon, the Stars, the Galaxy and the whole Universe. 
God created the majestic Mountains and the Rivers that meet the Sea.
God created all kinds of Birds and Animals. 
God created man in His own Image and likeness. 
God builds in patience. 
God is detail specific. 
God works to perfection.
God works with LOVE! 
Look around you, God has created everything to hold our attention. And REMEMBER God is our greatest Encourager! If Earth, with all the wonders around us can be so breathtakingly beautiful, can you, imagine what Heaven must look like? The very thought makes my heart race, towards Heaven!


If we look beyond the Stars, there is the answer to all our dreams.
Sometimes, somewhere there is an answer to all our prayers. 

PRAYER: Oh Lord, guide my every action. Let Your thoughts be my every thought. 
Let my every heart-beat know Your amazing love. 
Enlighten my mind, purify my heart and sanctify my soul. 
Let my every breath whisper Jesus, Jesus, Jesus! 
Never let me be parted from You! Amen. 


No comments:

Post a Comment