Saturday, July 20, 2019

Hello!


My People,


Hello!
This is my year. This is when things begin….


John 17:17 Sanctify them in the truth; thy word is truth.

The above verse is as to my finding of 1717. I have come across this number various times. This happened after completing the retreat on the 16th of July 2017, on my way home and at Andheri station. The time read 17:17:17 – that was the first time.


As I sit to write I feel the awesome and breath-taking works of God! I am a witness to His magnificence.

It’s raining very heavy in Mangalore and though at present I am able to hear at a minimal level, I can hear the sound of thunder, and when it does, it thunders all the way to my heart. I love the feeling of being so blessed to be able to listen to this splendid work of God! I am in awe of everything that God IS!

Our Splendid God! Our Magnificent God! 


It is just special moments listening to Bryan Adams. This is, Here I am!

Here I am this is me
There's nowhere else on earth I'd rather be
Here I am it's just me and you
Tonight we make our dreams come true

It's a new world it's a new start
It's alive with the beating of young hearts
It's a new day it's a new plan
I've been waiting for you
Here I am
Here I am

Here we are we've just begun
And after all this time our time has come
Ya here we are still going strong
Right here in the place where we belong

It's a new world it's a new start
It's alive with the beating of young hearts
It's a new day it's a new plan
I've been waiting for you
Here I am
Yeah here I am
Here I am, yeah
Yeah here I am

Waiting for you
Here I am this is me
There's nowhere else on earth I'd rather be
Here I am it's just me and you
Tonight we make our dreams come true

It's a new world it's a new start
It's alive with the beating of young hearts
It's a new day it's a new plan
I've been waiting for you

It's a new world it's a new start
It's alive with the beating of young hearts
It's a new day it's a new plan
I've been waiting for you
Here I am

Here I am
(Oh here I am) right next to you
(Oh here I am) and suddenly the world is all brand new
Here I am (Oh oh oh)
Here I am
I'm gonna stay
There's nothing standing in our way
Oh here I am
(Here I am)
Here I am
This is me



Love is a mighty thing! It is a power beyond the understanding of the heart. It is even beyond the capacity of the human mind. The heart is a safe lock but it can never completely understand what love can do!


Love is everything! It is, it has always been around me. It has taken me a lifetime to understand that this is my call. It is LOVE!
Love is always found in its simplicity! Look!
Jesus Christ, the Son of God, having taken human flesh in the womb of the Virgin Mary, and being made man, was born of her, for the redemption of mankind. Joseph and Mary had come up to Bethlehem to be enrolled, and, unable to find shelter elsewhere, they took refuge in a stable, and in this lowly place Jesus Christ was born. The Blessed Virgin wrapped the divine Infant in swaddling-clothes, and laid Him in the manger.

For Jesus born in the Stable. (Love in simplicity)
Luke 9:58- “Foxes have holes, and birds of the air have nests; but the Son of man has nowhere to lay his head.”


God loves us so much that through Jesus, The Father walked the Earth, in Him with us.

And he said to all, “If anyone would come after me, let him deny himself and take up his cross daily and follow me. Luke9:23
And whoever does not take his cross and follow me is not worthy of me. Matthew 10:38
The world has been moving pretty fast. At the rate at which it is moving, the words humanity is nearly out. Compassion and Mercy are just mere words now.
Travelling the world is in, dining in fine places is in. Have the money to spend on ones desires is in. Feast the body, spare no expenses is in. And what more can I pile on to all this that we do?
We pleasure our bodies, we pleasure our minds, and we take pleasure in all the body desires. We let the decay set in. This body has to rot finally, but before that it piles all that, it can to make it rot faster.
Jesus words are simple. I have to deny myself, the pleasure this body would love to have. This life is not mine, but one given by God. Therefore I must live it with obedience and faithfulness. Simple!

And he answered, "You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your strength, and with all your mind; and your neighbour as yourself." Luke 10:27
When you first fall in love, one does not begin by being perfect. But overtime, being in love, watching the other, one craves to be better and better with each day. One hopes to be perfect for the beloved. And with the grace of God, one gets there. Jesus understood perfectly and hence laid the emphasis on love. When you begin to love, a change begins. Love brings in change. Love makes us perfect. True love teaches us to be obedient and faithful.


The devil seeks to destroy families because that is where Jesus grows, in the midst of the love of the spouses and in the lives of their children.

Don’t fool yourself with thinking it is okay to cheat, because of the anger or resentment you feel for what the other has done. That is rubbish. There is no justification for being unfaithful and a liar.
Don’t fool yourself with saying I don’t have to be obedient to the husband, I am not a dog. Nobody is a dog. But if I am called a dog, I don’t become one. Obedience to the husband. Obedience to the boss. Obedience to all people in positions.
Don’t think flirting is not a sin. It is especially when you are married. It is called being unfaithful. And it is a sin. When one flirts one is unfaithful.

Sin hardens the heart and makes one blind, one is then incapable of knowing or seeing the truth.

Love will pave the path, to surrender our egos, to learn to be better with a better understanding of what God wants from us. We will obey God and when we understand the love of God, we will understand, that humiliation is a part of carrying our Cross. To get hurt, it is a part of life and also a way to love. We don’t stop. We carry our Cross with love.
God is humble and God humbles Himself that is perfect love. He shows us the way to be humble each and every day of our lives. Do you understand?
When we reach that point, a complete surrender will happen, with a perfect understanding of faithfulness and obedience to the will of God. A complete denial to self and what we think or feel but love, love will grow. Love will teach us. Love will change us.

We were made to love God. What a beautiful notion, that God made us so that we can love Him. What am I? What are we? We are given that choice to love God. As human being our greatest yearning is always to be loved. And we are loved by God so much that He waits for us to love Him back that much. Not for Gold, Diamonds etc. But love Him with our whole heart. What a lovable God we have. All so sweet, so kind, so gentle!



Please continue to read...


No comments:

Post a Comment