Saturday, December 1, 2018

Holy Kiss... Part 1



My People,

Hello! This is one of those beautiful lyrics meant to say – Never give up and certainly don’t give up on Love. Love paves the way to all that is and makes for a wonderful life. This is Celine Dion with "That's The Way It Is"
Mmm, yeah

I can read your mind and I know your story
I see what you're going through, yeah
It's an uphill climb, and I'm feeling sorry
But I know it will come to you, yeah

Don't surrender 'cause you can win
In this thing called love

When you want it the most there's no easy way out
When you're ready to go and your heart's left in doubt
Don't give up on your faith
Love comes to those who believe it
And that's the way it is

When you question me for a simple answer
I don't know what to say, no
But it's plain to see, if you stick together
You're gonna find a way, yeah

So don't surrender 'cause you can win
In this thing called love

When you want it the most there's no easy way out
When you're ready to go and your heart's left in doubt
Don't give up on your faith
Love comes to those who believe it
And that's the way it is

That's the way it is

When life is empty with no tomorrow
And loneliness starts to call
Baby, don't worry, forget your sorrow
'Cause love's gonna conquer it all, all

When you want it the most there's no easy way out
When you're ready to go and your heart's left in doubt
Don't give up on your faith
Love comes to those who believe it
And that's the way it is

That's the way it is
(that the way it is)
That's the way it is, babe
(that the way it is)

Don't give up on your faith
Love comes to those who believe it
And that's the way it is.





In this letter, I have written as always directed by the Spirit of God. I have been directed to post this together so that there is an order in which they come under. I do hope for you to read in that pattern so that it would make sense. The Peace of the Lord be with you and your loved ones!

Spiritual wavering is when we go back and forth in believing the promises of God.
Abraham didn't let unbelief or doubtful thoughts cause him to waver in his words, actions and resolve. Put your faith into action by thanking and praising GOD all throughout the day!

My dad was in a hurry to get to work and there was no need to be. He had some kind of vision of Mama Mary before he could start his car. I am not very clear on that aspect of it. But his lack of patience made him start it anyway. The car moved forward and was going to hit the wall of our garage. My dad saved the wall. Then it moved downward and was going to hit someone else's car. My dad went to stop the car again and got his bone crushed in that attempt. My dad, had his left leg (lower part, middle of the bone) completely crushed in the accident, the doctors told him that he would need to have his leg amputated. His leg was completely swollen. But my dad, refused to believe that would be the only alternative. So no matter what the doctors said, and no matter how horrible a condition, my dad was in he refused to give up. When you believe in God, the way my dad did, miracles are bound to happen. Someone, informed my dad of some other doctor. And long story, short, my dad walks.
Those were tough days for my parents. My mum had a dream where she saw a coffin. And she tried calling my dad and there was no answer. Part of her dream was true. My dad was in a serious condition and it was Mama Mary who saved my dads life. From the airport and on the way to the hospital by Ambulance, my dad made a stop to see the new born, my younger brother. My dad wanted to see him before being operated.
Everything in the end worked out well. Praise God!

A long time back, my mom was diagnosed with womb cancer. Doctor advised removal of the womb.
I remember my mom took me and my brother Adrian to St. Anthony of St. Andrew’s Church and asked us to pray. She never did tell us what we must pray for. I looked at St. Anthony and asked ‘please give mummy what mummy wants’. My mom was completely cured. After the healing, my parents were blessed with Anthony, Aure and Andrew.
I remember huge blood clots everywhere, my mom had 2 miscarriages, my brothers-Allan and Alex who are now in Heaven and along with my brother Adrian.


My brother Adrian, had always some condition effecting him when small. We would have to leave everything we did and leave the fastest. So we were on our toes always. Sometimes the problem would stop after medication and sometimes just when we were on our way.
Another instance is when we came to Mumbai and of a sudden my brothers mouth was completely sealed. We went to so many doctors that day. After roaming the entire day one doctor succeeded in getting my brothers mouth opened.
This is the 13th year since my brother got called to be with the Lord. 

We lived through some really tough days. I have been blessed with parents who believe. I learnt faith watching them.


These are some of the shifting phases of life-
I for one believe that when a snap is clicked it must show the real you. But these days all the cameras have additional features added to them, so much so that these features – make a person’s face look smooth without blemish and fair.

I love to bake. Just the thought that I could go ahead with baking something is enough to make me feel oh so excited.
But if you look carefully, you wouldn’t know a cake from a cookie or a chocolate from an ice-cream. You never know till you take that bite. Ice-creams come as fillings in cakes or biscuits. Cakes are decorated with biscuits and chocolates as toppings. So much so that, you buy a chocolate only to know you have just eaten a biscuit.

There was a time, when one could never have thought that one could have a swimming pool built on the terrace of a building?

Over the years the cell has had so many additional features apart from the greatest feature being able to call from just anywhere. The increase in GB’s meant that one could store movies, play games and even watch and play while travelling. The tussle between the competitors increased.
If you have got a 20 year old cell in working condition then you must have noticed that the reception and clarity is unbeatable especially in a stormy weather. I’ll tell you, your new cell does not stand a chance. All the additional features make it a failure. Initially there was never a compromise made with quality. The inbuilt mechanism of the old made it a winner. Something the new cells with a gazillion additions simply fail doing.
Over the years people have gotten greedy. People expect more out of little. To get something people are ready to compromise on just about anything.
It’s the world of buy 2 get one free. Recently I came across buy 1 get 1 free. Of course there is always a catch.

All this talk and you may have wondered why am I talking in such a bizarre manner? And yes it sounds that way? Doesn’t it? But I’m getting there.

The concept of the bridal veil.
The weddings these days and what I have noticed of is that anyone could just come and lift the veil of the bride and kiss her (on the cheek). I mean that is not what the veil is for and if just anybody is going to come and lift it then it beats the reason why it is worn. But people these days follow traditions blindly without knowing the significance of it. How truly dumb.
The bridal veil shows the modesty and purity of the bride and her reverence for God.
The father of the bride lifts the veil when he gives her away, presenting the bride to her groom.
The other is for the bride to keep her veil over her face during the ceremony, then have the groom lift it after both the bride and groom have exchanged vows and have been announced by the Priest as husband and wife. The husband would then do the honours.
Another way is to hand your bouquet to your maid of honour and lift the veil yourself before the exchange of the vows begins.

At one of the weddings and also on Facebook, when the Priest turned the couple kissed on the lips in the Church. Is this allowed? I don’t think it is an honourable act in the presence of God. Love HONOURS God as He is the ONE Who blesses the union.
How stupid it looks when we think we can cheat God. Where reverence to God is absent-love becomes a lie.

Love and Honour God and your love will be the story of a lifetime. 

We have forgotten how to live simple lives. 
I write as to what the Spirit of God leads me to understand. 





When you really love someone…it can’t be from your heart. It must come from the heart of God.

Do continue to READ…………………………..



No comments:

Post a Comment