Saturday, February 3, 2018

Give Thanks!




My People, 

Good Morning! Everybody is somebody’s Angel. There are some people that God has placed in our life to help us find the path to life. They may not know us well, but they may have the wisdom to guide us along in life.

We should always treat everyone we encounter with dignity, honor and respect. We will never know who God is going to use in our life. RESPECT, RESPECT, RESPECT.

Jesus said to them, “Render to Caesar the things that are Caesar’s, and to God the things that are God’s.” And they were amazed at him. Mark 12:17



I love the wonderful words to this song, ‘Come What May’. When you love – words mean so much. This line says it all - But I love you until the end of time. I Do.

Never knew I could feel like this
Like I've never seen the sky before
Want to vanish inside your kiss
Every day I love you more and more
Listen to my heart, can you hear it sings?
Telling me to give you everything
Seasons may change, winter to spring
But I love you until the end of time

Come what may
Come what may
I will love you until my dying day

Suddenly the world seems such a perfect place
Suddenly it moves with such a perfect grace
Suddenly my life doesn't seem such a waste
It all revolves around you
And there's no mountain too high
No river too wide
Sing out this song and I'll be there by your side
Storm clouds may gather,
And stars may collide
But I love you (I love you)
Until the end of time(until the end of time)

Come what may
Come what may
I will love you until my dying day

Oh, come what may, come what may
I will love you, Oh I will love you
Suddenly the world seems such a perfect place

Come what may
Come what may
I will love you until my dying day


I will love you always. I will love you always. I will love you always. Forever more.




Life is about waiting and for some of us it has been a long wait for a dream to come to pass. And for others it is waiting for a problem to turn around. It is easy to get frustrated. But we have to realize God has answered our prayer and it is just a matter of time before it comes to pass.
It may be today-tomorrow, next week, or five years from now. But when you understand and believe that there is a time and purpose under Heaven, it takes all the pressure off. You got to believe. Have fun!

There is a time for every purpose under Heaven. Everything in this life runs its course. Not one minute early and not one second late. That is how we need to believe in God. No good thing will God withhold from us.
Question is, ‘Do you trust God enough to believe that your time is coming and are you willing to wait with a good attitude?’
Most people give up and settle down with less than the best thinking and believing that what they have is the best. Some people rush things up believing they could do better. Why argue with God? When you wait patiently He gives you the whole Goldmine. And I am not kidding. I believe. Period.

We have to know and believe that each of us is God’s masterpiece! We are of value because we are His. You cannot set a price to that!



I believe that a prayer is always answered. Prayers are made in faith and that faith gives one the humble detachment so necessary to move the mountains of doubt. One never questions God's love when His answer is ‘no.’ Faith sees God's Love in every event of one’s life.
Faith asks, humbly waits and then accepts the results without hesitation, without doubts. However, Hope gives us the assurance that whatever answer we receive—be it yes or no—that reply is in our best interest. It is here that Love accepts with joy whatever God's Will requires of us.
Faith is a gift.


Criticism does no one any good. But in the world we live in people are always trying to find faults in others. Maybe when they do, they feel better about themselves.
As you read the Gospels, there are instances when people would come against Jesus and criticize Him. Jesus simply didn’t respond to His critics. He didn’t get upset because somebody was talking about Him. He just ignored it.
When people try to make you look bad, when they try to discourage you, remember Jesus was criticized more than anyone else. He just stayed focused on what His mission was. He simply ran His race.
If you can't say something nice, don't speak negative words either. Everything in life is subject to change.




January, 2nd 2018. Prayer at St. Joseph’s. Followed by Mass at 4:00 p.m. Fr. Francis and Fr. Ashlyn.
And blessing prayer over all.
9th Jan, 2018. Prayer at St.Joseph’s. Fr. Ashlyn & Sr. Cynthia.
16th Jan, 2018. Prayer at St.Joseph’s. Fr. Ashlyn & Sr. Cynthia. -(Surrender)
23rd Jan, 2018. Prayer at St.Joseph’s. Fr. Ashlyn & Sr. Cynthia. - (Be Open)
The moment I am near Jesus, my whole heart is on fire. I am, I feel on fire. I want to go so near and feel Jesus’s heart beat.
Jesus asks me to hold His hand and never to leave Him. I promise Jesus, I will hold His hand forever. I walked with Jesus on the Beach. I love You Jesus!
 
30th Jan, 2018. Prayer at St.Joseph’s. Fr. Ashlyn & Sr.  Cynthia. - (Be Open-Yes)

4th Jan, 2018 – Fr. Francis went up to meet with the LORD.

January 6th 2018. First Saturday-Our Lady of Fatima. Fr. Ashlyn
Prayers for Fr. Francis and mass offered for him. 
I was unaware. The lady who I meet at the prayer service in St. Joseph’s told me of Fr. Francis. I did not know of his death. I was completely shocked when I heard. She told me everyone knew. But I did not know. I went out just to be alone. And I saw Hyacinth sitting there. I spoke with her and then inquired about Fr. Francis.



God loves perseverance. For some of us things are not always going to be easy. Some of us may encounter closed doors, but that is not the end. It just means keep going. Someone once wrote this to me, ‘When the lift to love is broken try the stairs.’ 

Never! Never! Never! give up. If I were seated next to you, I would keep telling you till you get up and believe and do something about that belief. 

When you know Who you serve and whose you are, you would never doubt. Only believe. Nothing is impossible with our God!

Remember, if God promised it, He’s going to bring it to pass. Scripture tells us that through faith and patience we inherit God’s promises. Don’t you quit? Keep the faith!

I love these words. This is a part of the Andrean Quest. It is a part of my quest too. The world will be blessed for "One man scorned and covered with scars still strove with his last ounce of courage to reach the unreachable stars;"



With all my love,
For Love Prevails!
AnitA.




PRAYER: Abba, Father, keep me obedient and always faithful. Remember, this your servant.
Mama Mary keep me humble, I pray. Amen.

Prayer for the souls in PURGATORY:- Our Lord dictated the following prayer to St. Gertrude the Great to release 1,000 Souls from Purgatory each time it is said.

"Eternal Father, I offer Thee the Most Precious Blood of Thy Divine Son, Jesus, in union with the masses said throughout the world today, for all the holy souls in Purgatory, for sinners everywhere, for sinners in the universal church, those in my own home and within my family. Amen."


No comments:

Post a Comment