Friday, June 23, 2017

The message of Fatima! . . . Part 1



My People,

Good Morning! Love is the bond that keeps us together.

At some point in time, at a certain level of life, sometimes the hurt gets too deep and one does tend to get lost. Sometimes there is nothing to hold onto and all you see is deception. 

‘Christ is the humility of God embodied in human nature; the Eternal Love having humbled Himself, clothed in meekness and gentleness, to serve and save humanity.’  

Most of everything I write is from what I have learnt. I am eternally grateful to God for Fr. Ashlyn. I am nothing without God. Fr. Ashlyn lives the message of Fatima. As I write I understand what he speaks. 



This is a beautiful love song. This is - Love Changes Everything . 
Love, love changes everything
Hands and faces, earth and sky
Love, love changes everything
How you live and how you die

Love, love can make the summer fly
Or a night seem like a lifetime
Yes love, love changes everything
Now I tremble at your name
Nothing in the world will ever be the same


Love, love changes everything
Days are longer, words mean more
Love, love changes everything
Pain is deeper than before


Love will turn your world around
And that world will last forever
Yes love, love changes everything
Brings you glory, brings you shame
Nothing in the world will ever be the same


Off into the world we go
Planning futures, shaping years
Love (comes in) and suddenly all our wisdom disappears
Love makes fools of everyone
All the rules we made are broken
Yes love, love changes everyone
Live or perish in it's flame
Love will never never let you be the same
Love will never never let you be the same


 


Sometimes in our fight against evil, it is easy to get discouraged when the darkness seems to be getting only deeper and its powers more forceful. It is then most imperative to recall the mighty power of our God and prayer. If you have never realized it before, I ask you to do so now, if this be the first time, know and feel the immensity of the power we have within our grasp! Feel the power. Pray, The Rosary! 


Here, I will share with you an incredible miracle of the Rosary, which I myself got to learn some time back: Please do read, you will love this, I promise.

Father Hubert Schiffer was one of the eight German Jesuits who survived the nuclear bomb dropped on Hiroshima. He was only eight blocks away from ground zero when the explosion occurred. Some Catholics believe the survival of the priests to have been a miracle. The group of Jesuits survived not only the explosion, but also the effects of the radiation (the doctors were amazed they did not present any radiation illness). 




According to the account of Jesuit priest Fr. John Seimes, who had been on the outskirts of the city: They were in their rooms at the Parish House—it was a quarter after eight, exactly the time when we had heard the explosion in Nagatsuke—when came the intense light and immediately thereafter the sound of breaking windows, walls and furniture. They were showered with glass splinters and fragments of wreckage. Father Schiffer was buried beneath a portion of a wall and suffered a severe head injury. The Father Superior received most of the splinters in his back and lower extremity from which he bled copiously. Everything was thrown about in the rooms themselves, but the wooden framework of the house remained intact.

Another account adds that he had just finished saying Mass, and had gone to eat breakfast when the bomb hit:

Suddenly, a terrific explosion filled the air with one bursting thunder stroke. An invisible force lifted me from the chair, hurled me through the air, shook me, battered me, whirled me round and round like a leaf in a gust of autumn wind.

He looked around, and there were no buildings left except for the church house.

It is claimed that everyone else within a radius of roughly 1.5 kilometres was killed instantly, and many of those outside of this range died of radiation within days. In contrast, the only physical harm to Fr. Shiffer was that he could feel a few pieces of glass in the back of his neck. It's also said that after the surrender of Japan, the American army doctors explained to him that his body would begin to deteriorate because of the radiation; yet to the doctors' amazement, Fr. Schiffer's body appeared to contain no elevated radiation or ill-effects from the bomb. In fact, he lived for another 33 years in good health, and was present at the Eucharistic Congress held in Philadelphia in 1976. At that time, all eight members of the Jesuit community from Hiroshima were still alive.

The surprising survival of the Jesuits in Hiroshima is similar to that reported in Nagasaki, where a Franciscan friary built by St. Maximilian Kolbe also went unaffected. Since the bombs were dropped, the priests have been examined over 200 times by scientists. Each time the priests repeated the same explanation for their survival:

We believe that we survived because we were living the message of Fatima. We lived and prayed the rosary in that home.


This is a movie I happened to watch two weeks back, ‘The miracle worker’.

This is about Anne Sullivan’s struggle to draw Helen, a blind and deaf girl out of her world of darkness and silence. After an illness in her childhood Helen has been unable to communicate with her family except through temper tantrums. She is looked at with pity by her family who loves her but they are all convinced she is unable to learn. She is given candy-to calm her down, thus in a way rewarding her tantrum albeit unknowingly. Her father wants her to be put in an asylum and her mother comes across Anne Sullivan in a last effort.

Anne Sullivan an orphan with vision problems has patience to teach Helen. Anne’s job is made more difficult by Helen’s parents, when they doubt her authority and challenge her methods. Anne’s goal is to break-through to Helen with the gift of communication. Using sign language and signing letters to spell words in Helen’s open palm, is a long stride toward improving Helen’s behaviour.

Given the two weeks of living alone with Helen in a small house on the Keller family plantation, Anne is still unable to reach a breakthrough with Helen. During Helen’s homecoming dinner she begins to revert to her old ways of behaviour. Anne takes Helen outside to refill a water pitcher she spilled during a tantrum. 

During the 2 weeks of training:- Helen and Anne are at a stream and Helen is allowed to touch the water and let her feet down in it while the teacher spells the word water to her on her palm. Helen later at home spells the word to the dog. The teacher then gets a jug of water and lets Helen feel the water and spells it for her. But it makes no difference to Helen.

At the homecoming dinner of Helen:- Helen throws a tantrum throwing the water off the pitcher. Anne carries her and the pitcher of water in a bid to make her fill the water. Anne uses the hand pump to draw the water while Helen feels the water run through her hands while filling the pitcher. The running water creates a deep stir in her that awakens all her senses thus connecting one event to another. And for the first time she makes the attempt to pronounce the word while spelling it to her teacher.

At the pump the long-awaited breakthrough is made. Helen makes the connection that the words Anne has been spelling in her open palm are in reality the communicative representation of those things in the physical world around her. The word “water” is the wet fluid coming out of the water pump. With this connection the doorway for communication is opened to Helen, and she can now thrive in the world through the eyes and ears of others.

Remember: Water on the surface of the planet can be river, lake, wetland, or ocean. When we speak of water we immediately associate it with river lake etc..



Through this movie I have learnt: 
Padre Pio, Pope Paul V1 and the number 13 all are interconnected to Our Lady of Fatima.  
1 July 1959: consecration of the new church of The Maria delle Grazie. The sanctuary comprises the old church and the new basilica. They are both dedicated to Our Lady of Grace. (Built by Padre Pio) 
I am connected to all and through the number 13.




I have written my whole article on ‘The message of Fatima’ as being directed by Our Lord and Mama Mary’.

To be directed to ‘The message of Fatima’ Part 2. please look at the end of this letter or just 2 sentences down. Thank you for your patience. 

Message of Fatima - Part 2 


I am a wretched sinner! Have mercy on me, Sweet Jesus. I am not worthy to be the dust of Your feet!





Fr. Denzil had come to Mt. Carmels some time back, I had written this down in one of my books but I could not find it for quite some time. But everything comes together in God’s perfect time. This was where it needed to be and this is where it is.
I don’t think Fr. Denzil allowed even a tiniest fraction of a second to be wasted. Every word, in the slot given he filled.



Woman went for help to a Counsellor telling him how tired she was with her husband and said she wanted a divorce in 30 days. She was mad with her husband and wanted to take revenge and for the 30 days to come, she wanted to make his life miserable, so that when she left he would be nothing but miserable.
She was suggested to give in her best treatment with love and care for 30 days. So after 30 days when she leaves he finds life difficult without her. That would accomplish what she wanted, to make him feel miserable. She agreed.
And the days passed. And 30 days later she told the Consellor that she cannot think of staying without him. She told him they wanted to be together.

My cousin has this saying, ‘Practise a thing for 30 days it becomes a habit’. So true, isn’t it?

If we put on LOVE, we become love.  



Her son comes home, after the football game. Mother finds him to be grumpy, hair tossed, collar button broken.

Mothers always know when something is wrong.  Instinctively with that motherly understanding she asks her son, ‘what happened?’ Son replies ‘nothing’. 

Mother is preparing food and he looks and says, ‘I don’t want food’.

He tells his mom, that at game he missed making a pass to his friend. His friend caught on to the collar of the shirt and both had a quarrel.

Mother quickly reminds son, saying ‘Jesus has said, forgive your enemies’.

Son tells his mother, this is a friend.

Father reminded us that, we consider our biggest enemies to be mostly from the family, or from our close circles.  We can forgive the rest of the world but to forgive our loved ones is by far the most difficult act we can come to do, humanly speaking.

Jesus said if you have an offering and remember your brother......first make amends then come and make the offering. It does not only mean brother, but it could just be anyone.



Here are two brothers who are always in competition with each other.  Things always get escalated with the both of them, but one fine day the argument went over the rooftop and they stopped having any kind of correspondence with each other. The years rolled by.

The elder of the two brothers was hospitalized and the wife of the younger brother told him to go visit his brother. But he refused to do so.

The younger brother was told that his elder brother was serious and Priest visited him and the last sacrament was administered to him and doctor had given up hope.

On listening to this he finally decided to visit his brother. On visiting his brother he was happy to be there. And when they were talking the younger brother said how sorry he was for the years that rolled by, for missed opportunities and for the conversations they could have had and mostly for the pain caused.

The elder brother said he was sorry too for missing out on all the years that went by.

Once they apologized to each other they made Peace. And for the first time both the families that surrounded the bedside of the dying were happy.

The elder but dying brother called his younger brother silently by his bed side. The elder one said this Peace treaty only stands – as he is to leave this world. He continued with saying, that if he was cured and back on toes, we will be back to where things were before.



As a woman and in the company of women – I have seen that most women are never happy. They can talk endlessly and all talks are not good. 

Let’s say my friends are A & B and A is always complaining about B. Both go for all the novenas and then A seems to wonder about the aspect of holiness in B, while considering herself to be holy. This aspect of people troubles me. I mean we are never to declare ourselves as Holy. Only God can do that. Let Him judge. Women don’t seem to ever understand this? 
For 2 Tuesdays I have been late because friend A leaves late and never have I said a word or shown even a bit of frustration. I thought okay she gets her mother and that is difficult to manage. Later on, she told me that she prays the 3 o’clock novena and it is nearly for 25 minutes and that is the reason she gets late. I said fair enough. 

One of the days, the rikshaw driver told me to get down from the rik when he saw her standing, he did not want to go ahead because he did not want to deal with her. Another time she made fun of the other Rikshaw driver, and after she got down, I said sorry.

This Friend A told me how she keeps money aside for the Rikshaw. She told me she does that only because she values our friendship. I love to walk home but because she wanted to take the Rikshaw and her mother was with us, I tagged along but always paying my share.

What she said, stung a bit and then I thought that’s it, I don’t need to deal with this. The next time I explained to her telling her that I want to be for the prayers early, which was actually true, she seemed to be okay about it but when leaving she left for home without waiting. I was not hurt, I understood she was upset. 
And then she explained to me how B told her that she would wait for me and told her to leave. And then I met B who told me why don’t you run along A is right there. And A called me later to explain and was mad with B at what I told her B had said. Too many twists.
See I like friend A, but do I want to go for prayers together with her or anybody, that would be absolutely no. Women, they don’t realize that when you go to God you don’t carry the world with you. 

I love Jesus; He is absolutely my whole world. My heart is on fire when I have to go to Him. The very thought of Him sets my heart on a roller coaster. I am happy when I go to Him.  


On a first Saturday, during one of the breaks one of the ladies asked me how I came and I explained, she then told me when going we will go together. I said okay.

Just before leaving, I was on my way to having tea and she tells me to hurry up. I told her I am going to have tea and then I wondered I did not ask her to tag along. She wanted to and yet here she is expecting me to leave everything and do as is being commanded.

I thought then maybe she is in a hurry because she must have some work. I inquired as to why she was in this hurry, as to - if she had any reason and she tells me no, I just want to go home.

I thought this is it, I don’t want any more company unless I don’t know my way - I still will somehow find it out. And definitely not to prayer services, women they eat your head out. 

By the time the day was done, I was tired and I spoke with my cousin because I felt I need to. I always tell him the things women do because I am always left wondering, what did just happen.

My cousin only told me this, ‘You don’t belong’. He is right. I seem to be a misfit in every way. I never belong. I never have.


These are two of my happiest friendships, the friends and memories that I will forever cherish.

I had this very good friend we lived on the same floor, went to the same school. Sometimes we would wear the same dress on a given day and go down and everyone would ask if we were sisters. And we felt totally thrilled, when someone thought that way. Her family had to move.

I was blessed with friends who were twin sisters and we lived on the same road and went to the same school. We became the best of friends with common interests and the years were good as they moved happily. On Sundays we would attend the same mass and really there was no day apart except the vacations. Their family had to move too.


Day 31st May, 2017. - Wednesday.
Fr. Ashlyn’s farewell mass at 07:30 celebrated with Fr. Reuben. It’s been 5 great years knowing Fr. Ashlyn.
My brother liked the song, ‘To the Moon and back’, don’t ask me why, I will never know. It was in his favourite list.
I spoke a Hello to Fr. Ashlyn! And I will never say a goodbye! 


Day 01st June, 2017. - Thursday.
06:30 am – Fr. Reuben
07:30 am – Fr. Ashlyn. 
I was taken by surprise to see him celebrate the mass. Though when coming to the Church, I saw all the signs that told me he would be. 



Fr. Ashlyn taught us to observe Mondays from 08:00 - 11:00 p.m. a time to be with the LORD (a time of silence). At 10:45 we would all be led to pray the Rosary.

Something I have learnt from Fr. Ashlyn is The Eucharistic Adoration. I have learnt that it is a supernatural and profound encounter when we can sit in silence before GOD!

The Sacrament of Confession was offered throughout the 3 hours of Eucharistic Adoration when Fr. Ashlyn conducted it. 

St. Augustine tells us: Indeed, the Sacrament of Reconciliation with God brings about a true restoration of the dignity and blessings of the life of the children of God, of which the most precious is friendship with God.

Fr. Ashlyn taught us to come into Divine presence and encounter the Living God.

Fr. Lenny was always present during the Eucharistic Adoration. He would at times help when Fr. Ashlyn would be caught up with some work. Fr. Alvaro would at times come and help too. There were couple of times I saw Fr. Joe come when he was in the Church.

All those Mondays were the moments when Heaven was never at a distance but right here and now to each and all of us as we gathered together to come into His dwelling place and forever in our hearts.

Every Wednesday evening, on reflection of the Word of God, Fr. Ashlyn would begin with a prayer and then have a “no hold back” on the teachings of the Word of God session. He would call us to remember, “deny yourself and carry your Cross”. In that 1 hour 30 minutes in the 4 years he gave us his very best. The topics have been incredible as we have explored such as the works of God with Fr. Ashlyn. He kept us aware on topics such as Exorcisms, Sacramentals and how to come to understand with ‘Discerning Spirits.’ There were so many things he spoke on but that would be another day and another letter that is definite. We have studied together on the Evangelists, Mark, John and Luke. This is the place where we came to “go deeper in our faith.” There will never be another Fr. Ashlyn. 
Thank You, Abba Father.
Thank You, Jesus.
Thank You, Holy Spirit.




Day 02nd June, 2017. Friday.
06:30 am – Fr. Reuben.
07:30 am – Fr. Alvaro. 

Day 03rd June, 2017. First Saturday-Immaculate Heart of Mary.
The celebration of the feast of Penetecost. I am extremely happy to be at the place of gathering for prayers. I leave from home by myself. I enjoy the journey. We had a beautiful celebration of the mass.
Fr. Ashlyn wore the Alb which had the picture of ‘Our lady of Fatima’. Fr. Ashlyn was presented the Alb, the Chalice & Patent at Mt. Carmel’s. All 3 presented by the Prayer group of Mt. Carmel Church.
Made me wonder why Mt. Carmel Church along with the Council members (or Council body) just did nothing for a Priest who is the nicest person on the planet? Question to ponder? 

After mass, Fr. Ashlyn anointed us while placing a scapular on each of our necks. I had a beautiful time.
 
Day 04th June, 2017. - Sunday.
I know I have been for the Sunday 10:15 am mass but I remember nothing.


Day 05th June, 2017. - Monday.
07:30 pm – I don’t remember.
People come and there is no Eucharistic Adoration. My cousin says I am lost.


Day 06th June, 2017. - Tuesday.
An announcement was made requesting the ladies to not go plucking flowers from the convent garden. It is sad when people need to be told such things. I believe that ‘A thing of beauty is a joy forever’. That to me means something’s are beautiful just the way they are.
I was at St. Josephs Chapel by 03:20-03:25 and I loved being here for the prayers and with Jesus. It’s incredible the way Jesus makes me feel.    Fr. Ashlyn
Prayer Meeting – Mt. Carmel’s.


Day 07th June, 2017. - Wednesday.

Jesus asked me to choose between (fame) and love. See I know of Jesus love and it is what Jesus wants for me.

Mother Mary asked me if I was sure, I said this is what Jesus wants for me and this is what I desire with all my heart. Mother Mary gave me a ‘Go’.

07:30 am mass – Fr. Reuben.   

  

It’s the third day today and if not forcefully told to go to Church, I would have just slept. Holy Spirit kept waking me. Every time I asked Jesus do I really have to go and the answer was yes. And I knew there would be no other option out. I realized it must be so important. My cousin, he knows I am lost. But when he asked me I gave him all the reasons in the world to show that I am not. God knows the heart- Tobit a chapter that is the closest to my heart and something I hold dearly – this is the presence of Archangel Raphael in my life. And he is everywhere around me. And when I am down, it is my Archangel Raphael who encourages me. Thus God is my encourager. I recognize Raphael with the flap of his wings on me, the no 444 and the name Raphael.

Tobit 3:1-11, 16-17



07:00 pm – celebration of the mass at St. Vincent de Paul Church.  Fr. Ashlyn  

I have never been to this Church before. I have never been to this location by myself. When I passed through it was from work around 11:00 pm. I did not know the roadways. I got the address down and marked the locations with the help of my cousin and left home. It is a 50 minutes walk from home and then 50 minutes back.

My cousin after coming from his work – told me that he wanted to reach me by bike but his bike started giving trouble. I really did not mind that. I was happy to walk. I walked my way to the Church and from the Church. Only thing it started raining. Lucky me I had my raincoat. I felt it as a problem but really it was a good needed shower of Rain and I KNEW that it was the love and mercy of God. 



We prayed my favourite prayer in the whole world – ‘The Anima Christi’

The ending hymn – Pg 133 (Day 23rd May, 2017---of my last letter, picture shows first hymn no. Give thanks.)

Everything that God does is symbolic. He is the Alpha and the Omega. There is none like our God!


Day 08th June, 2017. - Thursday.
No morning mass.
07:00 pm – celebration of the mass at St. Vincent de Paul Church.  Fr. Xavier. 
Tobit 6:10-11; 7:1, 9-17; 8:4-9







Day 09th June, 2017. - Friday.
07:30 am mass – Fr. Reuben. 
Mama Mary has us under her mantle of protection. Mama Mary told me to pray the Rosary.
07:00 pm – Fr. Xavier and Fr. Austin at St. Vincent de Paul Church.
Tobit 11:5-17

Day 10th June, 2017. - Saturday.
07:30 am mass – Fr. Alvaro. 

Day 11th June, 2017. - Sunday.
Feast day: Holy Trinity.
I am sorry but these days, I have become forgetful. I feel an ache that simply will not go. Jesus knows and He understands and If not for God’s grace I don’t think I would be able to write anything. Because what I write I couldn’t possibly write at all, given the way I feel.
10:15 am – I do not remember.
06:00 pm – Fr. Daniel.
Fr. Daniel begins with the Sign of the Cross. People follow and the response is luke-warm. And Fr. Daniel continues to say that response is too soft and not the response for today’s feast. He then continues with, let us begin again.... In the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit.


Day 12th June, 2017. - Monday.
07:00 pm – Fr. Xavier and Fr. Austin at St. Vincent de Paul Church.
Fr. Xavier is very simple and I love his homilies.
Day 13th June, 2017. - Tuesday.
Feast Day: St. Anthony of Padua. (Fr. Ashlyn’s favourite saint)
I was at St. Josephs Chapel by 03:25 and I loved being here for the prayers and with Jesus. Fr. Ashlyn & Fr. Francis
There is a Nun – who does the explanation to the Gospel of the day. She does give a beautiful explanation each Tuesday.

Day 15th June, 2017. - Thursday.
07:00 pm – Fr. Xavier at St. Vincent de Paul Church.

Day 16th June, 2017. - Friday.
I am in complete pain. I have never walked this much in my entire life. I mean I love to walk but the maximum of walk I have had in life is 1 hour and 15 minutes and that to on a Thread-mill.
Walking to St. Vincent de Paul Church is 50 minutes from my home and 50 minutes to home. Today I can’t move my legs. They are swollen and they pain terribly. I have no choice but to be at home.





Day 17th June, 2017. - Saturday. 
Feast day: Corpus Christi.
07:30 pm – Fr. Alvaro.
Fr. Alvaro was very passionate with his words of explanation. The way Fr. Spoke on the Body & Blood of Jesus, it was good!

Day 18th June, 2017. - Sunday. 
Feast day: Corpus Christi.
10:15 am – Fr. Daniel.
Fr. Daniel gave a beautiful homily.

Day 19th June, 2017. - Monday.
07:00 pm – Fr. Xavier and Fr. Ashlyn at St. Vincent de Paul Church.
Fr. Ashlyn spoke on forgiveness and love. It was beautiful.

Day 20th & 21st June, 2017. – Tuesday & Wednesday.
07:30 – Fr. Daniel. (Both the days) Beautifully rendered homilies.

Day 22nd June, 2017.  - Thursday.
07:00 pm – Fr. Xavier at St. Vincent de Paul Church.

Day 23rd June, 2017. - Friday.
Feast Day: Sacred Heart of Jesus
My parents wedding anniversary.
My Sweet, Jesus, I pray that my parents live a good healthy life and hope that love surround them always. I pray, my Sweet Jesus, please keep them safe. And I pray they live to know how blessed they truly are. To know, to see and to hold. I pray my Sweet Jesus, Your will be done. 

Thank You, Abba Father.
Thank You, Jesus.
Thank You, Holy Spirit.


Fr. Ashlyn (The Moon) came on June 1 2012. And I realized this a month or two later only when Fr. William in his homily mentioned Fr. as the Moon.
Thank You, Abba Father.
Thank You, Jesus.
Thank You, Holy Spirit.


Tuesday, March 27, 2012
Take the Long way HOME ….




On a Saturday evening, not of my choice, I had to take the long way home. For the entire week, I had been down with asthma and that made the walk seem a little more tiring. God is good.
As a family, during our school holidays we would go for long walks after dinner. I loved watching the starry sky, and would look for the Moon. Those were one of my happiest moments. As I remembered and looked around me, everything suddenly looked so beautiful. I looked at the houses on both sides of the road and the leaves that were scattered around. And I looked at the flowers, they looked so pretty. Everything looked so wonderful. I felt completely relaxed. I didn’t feel tired anymore. God walked with me! 


I believe that life is like a song 'whatever will be, will be' (Que sera sera). And if I had to sing and I have all my life, the one constant is ABBA's 'I have a dream'.

I am a simple person. Black is Black and White is White. And that is how I see it and that is how I speak it. If God wishes for me to say something, I will speak, but if He wishes me to hold my breath then that is what will be done. I love with my whole heart. I don’t know any other way.

Let God define us, wouldn’t you want to hear that from God, then men. Wouldn’t you want to hear God say, ‘Well done, good and faithful servant’.



And maybe, today, I will take the long way home!





Message of Fatima - Part 2



With all my Love,
For Love Prevails!
AnitA.




PRAYER: Abba, Father, keep me obedient and always faithful. Remember, this your servant.

Mama Mary keep me humble, I pray. Amen.



Prayer for the souls in PURGATORY:- Our Lord dictated the following prayer to St. Gertrude the Great to release 1,000 Souls from Purgatory each time it is said.

"Eternal Father, I offer Thee the Most Precious Blood of Thy Divine Son, Jesus, in union with the masses said throughout the world today, for all the holy souls in Purgatory, for sinners everywhere, for sinners in the universal church, those in my own home and within my family. Amen."


No comments:

Post a Comment