Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Queen of Heaven!


Dedicated to Mary - The mother of God!

 
My People,
Good Morning! Of all the things that could be said and done, the most important to remember is when you love with all your heart, you can’t go wrong. Live simple and just be good.

But earnestly desire the higher gifts. And I will show you a still more excellent way. 1 Corinthians 12:31



If I could sing a love song, I would sing, only ‘Because I love You. This is a Shakin’ Stevens number and there is another with Stevie B. Both are beautiful versions to the song. And there is one by Celine Dion with the same title however the lyrics are different.

If I got down on my knees and I pleaded with you,
if I crossed a million oceans just to be with you,
Would you ever let me down?
 
If I climbed the highest mountain just to hold you tight,
if I said that I would love you every single night,
Would you ever let me down?
 
Well, I'm sorry if it sounds kinds sad,
it's just that I'm worried,
so worried that you'll let me down.
 
Because I love you, love you, love you, so don't let me down.
 
If I swam the longest river just to call your name,
if I said the way I feel for you would never change,
Would you ever fool around?
Well, I'm sorry if it sounds kinds bad, it's just that I'm worried,
I'm so worried that you'll let me down.
 
Because I(love you, love you), love you, love you.
 
Well I'm sorry if it sounds kinds bad, it's just that I'm worried,
Yes, I'm so worried that you'll let me down.
 
Because I love you, love you,
Oooh, I love you, love you, love you.

 


Heaven, we think is in the yonder world. But with each passing moment, I have come to realize and feel the presence of the goodness around me. You might ask what the goodness is.
I have always felt the presence of certain Saints all my life. I have felt the presence of my brother around me at times, and the moments that I am really down, I see him in my dreams and then when I wake up I am good. I have felt God, I have felt trials come and each one being where I learnt something and when done, I have felt strengthened.

And really it is these defining moments that make me realize that the two worlds co-exist at the same time. Heaven here in the now – this is what I feel. There are moments that I genuinely feel that Heaven is a place on Earth.

Time is relative and flexible and according to Einstein, "the dividing line between past, present, and future is an illusion". So reality is ultimately Timeless.
IF time is relative and flexible – then – Heaven is here – and now.

Kairos is an ancient Greek word meaning the right or opportune moment (the supreme moment). The ancient Greeks had two words for time, chronos and kairos.
Kingdom of God is described as a kingdom that would never end therefore we can safely assume it is still here in our midst. Jesus had said He, the King, would come like a thief in the night. That we cannot see it now is no surprise since Jesus said this kingdom was not coming with signs to be observed. We should not be shocked that the kingdom of God is invisible, for God Himself is invisible.

In its simplest term then, the kingdom of God is this: Jesus told us that we should love Him and love one another. And He made clear that love means not even thinking negatively toward our brother. If we obey Jesus in all that we think, then everything we say and do will take care of itself.
When we submit our heart to God’s rule, the glory of His kingdom will be reflected in our lives.  The main commandment of His kingdom is love. Jesus says: The Lord our God, the Lord is one; and you shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your mind, and with all your strength.' The second is this, 'You shall love your neighbor as yourself.' There is no other commandment greater than these." Mark 12:29-31

Heaven is not at a distance. We are amidst all that is holy and divine. The reason we cannot see is because we do not believe. Heaven is here, right where two people have gathered in His name with Love.

And he sat down and called the twelve; and he said to them, “If any one would be first, he must be last of all and servant of all.”  Mark 9:35

The mind of Christ-The attitude we should embody

·       He did not consider equality with God as something to  be used for His own advantage.
·       He emptied Himself by assuming the form of a slave.
·       He humbled Himself.
·       He became obedient to the point of death-even to death on a Cross.

As a member of the Church, we can’t let the Church be about our preferences and desires. This would be self-serving. I am here to serve others and serve Christ this should be our attitude.

Paul in 1 Corinthians 1:27-28 says, “But God chose what is foolish to shame the wise; God chose what is weak in the world to shame the strong; God chose what is low and despised in the world, even things that are not, to bring to nothing things that are.” The religious leaders didn’t know they were being put to shame! The wise and favoured in the world don’t know it either. They are not put to shame in their own eyes, but in God’s eyes.

And the angel said to them, “Be not afraid; for behold, I bring you good news of a great joy which will come to all the people; for to you is born this day in the city of David a Savior, who is Christ the Lord. And this will be a sign for you: you will find a babe wrapped in swaddling clothes and lying in a manger.” Luke 2:10-12.

God revealed Jesus’ birth first to the shepherds. Jesus didn't come to be an example of nobility. People always think of the who’s who of the inner circle? He came to what the rich see as the lowlifes. Shepherds were insignificant. They were basically thought off as ignorant and unskilled. And the greatest announcement that's ever been made was to the lowest of the low, shepherds. He chose to let the shepherds-the poor, the afflicted, the broken-hearted, the captives, the prisoners know of His coming. 

Jesus called to Himself the outcasts of society, tax collectors and absolute nobodies. He was criticized for hanging around drunkards and prostitutes. 

Jesus was crucified and died under the execution of God's wrath for our sins. 

 

God received glory and praise from everyone involved. Those who heard the testimony marvelled at it And the shepherds returned, glorifying and praising God for all they had heard and seen, as it had been told them.”  Luke 2:20
 

For he has regarded the low estate of his handmaiden. He has put down the mighty from their thrones, and exalted those of low degree; Luke 1:48-52
Mary was told by the Angel Gabriel that by the power of the Holy Spirit she would conceive and bear a son. On her visit to Elizabeth who was now in the sixth month – Mary, praised God for exalting the humble, exalting the lowly. Mary magnified God.



 

In those days Mary arose and went with haste into the hill country, to a city of Judah, Luke 1:39
And they went with haste, and found Mary and Joseph, and the babe lying in a manger.   Luke 2:16

The word Grace, what a wonderful word it is. And what that simple word does to our souls. It is good for those who have the work of grace begun in their souls, to communicate one to another. On Mary's arrival, Elizabeth was conscious of the approach of her who was to be the mother of the great Redeemer. At the same time she was filled with the Holy Spirit, and declared that Mary and her expected child were blessed.

Mary believed and being the mother of our Saviour thought nothing for herself but with the zeal in her made haste to visit her cousin Elizabeth. Blessed is she who believed. Luke 1:45

Mary is all praise to God in her response - The Magnificat – Luke 1:46

Angels were heralds of the new-born Saviour, but they were only sent to some poor, humble shepherds, who were in the business of their keeping watch over their flock.  They were given the good news and told where they were to look for the Messiah and how they would recognize Him. The shepherds lost no time, but came with haste to the place. They were satisfied, and made known what the angel had told them with concern to this child, that he was the Saviour (Christ the Lord). Mary carefully observed and thought upon all these things.
The Shepherds they believed in the same way as Mary, and with gladness and joy they made haste to welcome the Saviour of the world. Look at Mary and look at the Shepherds, and how they believe what has been told to them. Both make haste, how many of us would actually do that in the world we currently live in.
To believe with no way to affirm but go on what has been said – that is precisely why they were chosen. They were open to God, they were obedient and they were with God.
 
 
 
 
With all the hurt, with the ever increasing hatred, with people intent to deceive one another over the dispute of wealth, with the craving for the limelight, with the desire for 15 minutes of fame and the ability to do almost anything for it, the heart of a person only experiences wickedness in the world.
A person who is tired of what he sees wants to experience goodness and be a part of it. Everybody today is fascinated with riches and the glamour that goes with it. Hence chances to know goodness dims if one does not know Jesus. To truly know Jesus, means to lose oneself in Jesus.
To lose oneself means that there is no worldly desire. Everything that is me, when surrendered is Jesus in me.
We are not called to look for riches and fame. We are not to look for self glory. Everything we do must be for the glory of God. God blesses each one accordingly. The more the blessings the more we are meant to share-our blessings with each other. We are not to look for stardom especially when we do work for the Church (where matters of God are concerned).
I deny myself because if I don’t then it would be vanity. Love of self (pride in ones achievements/talents or looks) is not love of God.

 
 

Come and see – Jesus call to His apostles. Jesus had no place of His own. The invitation is come be a part, come and live and see for your selves.

“Look here is the Lamb of God.” (John 1:36). The two disciples heard him say this, and they followed Jesus. Jesus turned, and saw them following, and said to them, “What do you seek?” And they said to him, “Rabbi” (which means Teacher), “where are you staying?” He said to them, “Come and see.” John 1:37-39

John is with two of his disciples. He sees Jesus walking by. He proclaims, “Behold, the Lamb of God!”

The disciples of John follow Jesus based on John’s testimony. One of John’s two disciples to follow Jesus was Andrew. The first person he told about Jesus was to his brother, Simon. Simon also known as Peter was destined to be the Rock – the foundation of our Church!

Jesus is the one who ultimately invites us to consider who He is (and therefore who God is).

Now when John’s two disciples follow Jesus, Jesus turns back and asks them, “What do you seek?” Jesus knows the answer but He just wants the two men to say it. Their answer comes – “Where are you staying?”

Jesus invites them to “Come and see.” It’s like He’s saying, learn about who I am and what I am like by being with me.” The two disciples stayed with Him that day. We are all invited to - remain with Jesus. Philip says “come and see” to Nathanael when he expresses his doubts about where Jesus comes from. Philip calls to Nathanael, reflecting the words of Jesus “Come and see”.

The key thing here is our decision to follow JESUS.

Jesus asks John’s disciples, “What are you looking for?” He asks of us this same question. Every person on this Earth is created by God to need Him. Whether we realize it or not, the desire is set to reach for God. And Jesus is the one who can show us who God is, because “God the only Son, who is close to the Father’s heart . . . has made Him known.” This is the heart of the Gospel - making God known through Jesus Christ the Son of God.

It all started with the words: “Come and see.”

 
 

I think all of us can point to people who have played a role in our journey of faith. God often, works through people to draw us into relationship with Himself.

For me the journey of faith began at home. My parents instilled it deep into our psyche. Of the many times that I actually get mad with my mother, there was this time where in anger my mother told me you don’t love me. And I was angry too, but in anger I knew that was still not the truth and there was no way I could convince her with saying I did, because she would simply not believe. So I told, her that if ever I had a choice of choosing my parents I would always choose the parents I have because of the faith they instilled in me, no matter what they did could be termed as right or wrong, they showed me the way to God. Believe me that was it, my mother was quiet. She did not need any more convincing.

For now and always, I thank God for my Parents.

I thank God for each and every person, each and every trial, for every testing time.

All of us can point to people who have, in various ways, led us to a better understanding of Christ. And when we do, we come to truly encounter the Son of God? We find ourselves confessing Jesus! John says: “Behold, the Lamb of God!” And I have seen and have borne witness that this is the Son of God.”

John testifies and John witnesses - Jesus. His declaration – Jesus is the Son of God.
My declaration – There is none like Him. Come and see.
 

A life lived in obedience to Jesus. No one cares, what you know - till they know that you care. Through our very lives, we should be confessing Jesus.
We are not all called to be superstars. God spreads the good news of Jesus through ordinary people through ordinary circumstances. This means that our witness to Jesus, as Son of God, does not have to be with all the glitz and glamour. It just has to be honest and heartfelt from my heart to yours, with love.
“Come and see”
 
 
 
 

God has blessed each one of us with unique abilities. God gave us talents to benefit others, not ourselves. And God gave other people talents that benefit us.
Spiritual gifts are God-given abilities of a spiritual nature. God gives us the ability to excel in particular areas in order to serve others.
Paul mentions several spiritual gifts, including wisdom, faith, discernment, teaching, service, mercy and encouragement.
God gives spiritual gifts so we can bless and build up others. In 1 Corinthians 13:1-3, Paul says, "If I speak in the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I am a noisy gong or a clanging cymbal. And if I have prophetic powers, and understand all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have all faith, so as to remove mountains, but have not love, I am nothing.  If I give away all I have, and if I deliver my body to be burned, but have not love, I gain nothing."

God is the giver of the gifts. Now there are varieties of gifts, but the same Spirit; and there are varieties of service, but the same Lord; and there are varieties of working, but it is the same God who inspires them all in every one. 1Corinthians 12:4-6
 
  • God decides what and whom.
  • Every individual is blessed.
  • Several people can possibly have the same gift.
  • It is possible to receive gifts in addition to those one has.

For some of us it takes time to understand what a blessing really is and how blessed we must consider ourselves. But sometimes for some people it takes a lifetime to figure this one out.
Not every one of us will be blessed with the same gift but therein lies the beauty. Each gift we are blessed with–is to emphasize the glory of God and not our own.
We are blessed so that we can be a blessing to others and not snatch the reason of their being. Don’t take away someone else’s right of being or where they are meant to be, because each one of us is given a gift. Each of us is meant to shine – in the way God intends. Tonight when you look up, and watch the sky look at the stars. Not all the stars shine bright, some may and some may not. The sky never stops anyone from being. The sky shares all its vast being with the Stars and still has so much space to give. The Sky never runs short. Don’t hurt the Heart of God.
When we know our gifts, when we become aware of the Spirit of God, we must ask God to lead us and His grace to make the right usage of our gifts.
 
  • Our gifts are to be used with cheerfulness and faithfulness.
  • Although given by God, how and when they are used is under the control of the individual who is accountable to God.
  • The possession of a specific gift should never be a cause of personal pride or boasting.
  • The possession of a gift does not provide an excuse for disobeying God’s commands.
We are to use our God-given gifts for the well-being of Christ’s body, the Church.
 
 

Philippians 2:3-4 says "Do nothing from selfishness or conceit, but in humility count others better than yourselves. Let each of you look not only to his own interests, but also to the interests of others."
I pray that each of us would think more of others than ourselves.
 
John 14:12 says - "Truly, truly, I say to you, he who believes in me will also do the works that I do; and greater works than these will he do, because I go to the Father. Whatever you ask in my name, I will do it, that the Father may be glorified in the Son; if you ask anything in my name, I will do it.

“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”  Martin Luther King Jr.


 
Day: 30th November, 2016 - My last day at the office.
 
Day: 1st December, 2016 – was the day all my office formalities were completed. Before leaving I prayed/blessed each person.
As I was leaving the floor, everyone applauded. I never expected that kind of response – but it was to me a heart touching moment and I thank God.

 
Day: 31st December, 2016 – 10:00–11:00 – Eucharistic Adoration conducted by Fr. Reuben.
Homily: Fr. Reuben.
11:00 – celebration of the mass, celebrating the new Year 2017
Fr. Reuben, Fr. Ashlyn, Fr. Lenny, Fr. Alvaro and Deacon Simon.

 
Day: 1st January, 2017 – 10:15 am: celebration of mass Fr. Byron.
Spoke on – ‘May we be like Mary’. I love this prayer I loved the homily and I do hope that I find this prayer. He spoke of Fr. Larry and something with this prayer.
I was too happy to see Fr. Byron and happy to be wishing him and most happy to hear him. I thank The Almighty God.

06:00 pm celebration of the mass Fr. Alvaro. It was his best and most bold homily.
 

Day: 2nd January, 2017 – 08:00-11:00p.m - 3 hrs Eucharistic Adoration.  (Fr. Ashlyn) Confession.
 
Day: 3rd January, 2017 – 07:30a.m. mass Fr. Joe & Fr. Savio (Beautiful homily by Fr. Savio)


Day: 9th January, 2017 – 08:00-11:00p.m - 3 hrs Eucharistic Adoration.  (Fr. Lenny & Fr. Alvaro)

Day: 16th January, 2017 – 08:00-11:00p.m - 3 hrs Eucharistic Adoration.  (Fr. Ashlyn)
I want to make a good confession today. When I thought I was ready I saw Fr. Ashlyn get up from his seat and I felt terrible. I heard Jesus tell me that I was forgiven. And the reason Jesus told me so is because throughout the time I was only preparing myself to make a good confession.
 
Day: 23rd January, 2017 – 08:00-11:00p.m - 3 hrs Eucharistic Adoration   (Fr. Ashlyn)

There are times that I have gotten angry. My temper cools down within a minute or two. I reached to this conclusion regarding anger, only because the Spirit of God made me realize that my previous confessions had one thing in common, anger - and that is never a good thing. It was then that I realised that I never wanted to be angry ever again. I don’t want even a fraction of a second wasted on anger. But this is my area of struggle, it always has been.
Sitting in the presence of Jesus, I start with my confessions and I let Fr. know my area of concern telling him that I want to let go of all the anger. I never want to cause any one any problem.
Back at my seat, I thanked God, immensely. My heart was singing the praises of God. I felt a newness that is something that I will remember.
Later, Fr. Joe sat on the same pew. I was so amazed I will never forget what God did.
As a child I would always watch Fr. Joe from a distance. I loved the way he would sing. What a voice he has. If you told me back then that one day we would sit on the same bench, I don’t know what I would say. Because I was nobody, then and nobody now. Always I saw him from a distance. I am blessed; it was one of the best days of my life. Jesus came and sat with me.

Day: 25th January, 2017 – A friend of mine sent me a pic. of a white rose.
 
Day: 30th January, 2017 – 08:00-11:00p.m - 3 hrs Eucharistic Adoration   (Fr. Ashlyn)

 

Day: 11th January, 2017 – My birthday. Response - The Lord keeps His covenant forever.
6:00 & 6:45 a.m. mass – Fr. Lenny
7:30 a.m. mass – Fr. Alvaro and
7:30 p.m. mass – Fr. Reuben.

Crib at Mt. Carmels removed before the evening mass.

Fr. Joe in one of His homilies mentioned this adage - William James: “Be not afraid of life. Believe that life is worth living, and your belief will help create the fact.”

William James and me – share a birthday.
 
Other Christian, 11th January, 2017 – asked if Mt. Carmels Church was a Roman Catholic Church.  Told me service was different from other Church. I enquired as to what was different? There was no reply. I told him he was welcome to the Church.

 
 
Day 29th January, 2017 – Fr. Alvaro Homily - The best with regards to the Beatitudes. Most bold homily.
“Blessed are you poor, for yours is the kingdom of God." Luke 6:20 – Fr. Told us of two very poor women. One of them had a room to live in. The second woman had no place and so she asked the first woman who had for shelter. The first woman divided the room into 3 parts and told her the charges for 1 part of it.
Fr. told the more we have the more difficult it is to give up and follow God.

Parish day – my 1st at Mt. Carmel’s. I had a wonderful day. My companions were Agnes her mom (Florina) and her SIL, Florinda and Juliet and Florinda’s son & SonIL.
I had a fun day. Thank You, God.

15th January, 2016 – Fr. Edmund C and Fr. Robyn Selwyns birthday.
At the offertory today – I prayed with a total surrender of self. And then I realized that I had nothing to offer. My life is not my own. I am nothing. I am a wretched sinner.
Jesus on so many other occasions has said that His heart beats within mine.  I tell Jesus there are so many saints like St. Theresa - little flower of Jesus and other wonderful saints and what am I – I am not anything, I am a wretched sinner. Why should Jesus say something as wonderful as that to me? Who am I or what am I to even hear such wonderful words from the Son of God?
I cannot, now not love anyone. I cannot hurt the heart of anyone. I cannot choose to see anyone hurt and seem to not care. I may not be able to change your world, I may not be able to undo the wrongs you have suffered or the ones I may have inflicted on you, for which I am utterly sorry, but this I say from the heart of JESUS, the love is like no other love.
One of the days I visited Jesus in the prayer room. I leave only when Jesus asks me to never before that. On this particular day, Jesus hardly spoke and told me to leave, I told Jesus but You called me. Jesus told me come to ME when your heart is enflamed with love.
I thought I loved with my whole heart. I thought I understood the meaning but then I realized there was something else. I wanted to ask Jesus what does that mean. But knowing Jesus, I know there would soon be a revelation by the Holy Spirit. And couple of days later I understood, maybe I am still learning.
I have a troublesome life. Don’t get me wrong, I say troublesome, only with regards to circumstances. No matter how much ever I try to understand anybody or even be kind, people always end up saying things that break my heart. It’s like people don’t know how to be nice.
Forgiveness comes easy to me; it is a grace of God, nothing of my doing. I understand that people are bitter and rude and mean due to situations that are beyond their control. I tell myself maybe they have a tough life. Maybe something is wrong.
With getting hurt every now and then and then watching people hurt and not being able to do anything about it – With learning from my near and dear and watching their hurts and watching people tear each other down, I felt all the pain.
There was a day in particular when there was such a foul smell to where I was sitting. There was no reason why it should have been. I thought our sins how bad they smell. It was really a smell so foul.
There were days that I felt miserable watching what we as humans do to each other. Our lack of love for each other and the differences we make and the barriers we create. We have time to love animals and even animals have rights and there are campaigns for ill-treatment of animals but what about our fellow brethren. As a human being I can do nothing or so at moments I thought.
With hearing people talk with so much hatred of another. Sometimes I would want people to stop and actually hear what they talk and how it sounds. So much hatred and the same people talk about Jesus. I know what went through Jesus heart.
When Jesus asked me to leave my job, Jesus promised me that I would be with Him as He would be with me and we would never be parted, never at all. The times I could not make it to Church on daily basis and I was miserable, Jesus would tell, a little more time and then you will always be with me. Jesus promised me that He would let me feel His joy and pains and I would learn and understand. ‘This is the promise of Love’ – these are the words of Jesus.
Now that I feel the pain, and my helplessness of not being able to help to make the situation better for anyone, I know that Jesus is sharing His pain with me.
With learning of the calamities that the world gets struck with, with knowing that people get killed for wealth and various other reasons. The world is not getting any better, is it?

I told Jesus I am sorry for everybody. I always pray to Jesus to bid me to come to Him, to bid me to suffer with Him, for the Holy souls of Purgatory and for the greater Glory of God. I tell Jesus I am ready for the walk. Jesus said, Do, you understand the meaning of enflamed with love?
I think and know I am nothing. Jesus loves me so much, that HE says our hearts beat together as one. With the words Jesus says, my heart crumbles completely realizing my worth as to nothingness. I utter and remind Jesus of my nothingness and my worthlessness and that If I be a grain of sand – and Jesus would have to pass that way – that if He walked on that grain that is me, ???? I am blessed even if His shadow just fell on me (the grain of sand) (or mud whatever you call it).
Now when Jesus loves me this much, how can I not show that love to anyone? Touched by His kindness how can I not be kind to others. As Jesus fills my heart with love, my heart is completely enflamed with love of Jesus and Jesus heart enflamed for each and every body, therefore if our hearts beat together as one mine will be enflamed with love of Jesus and love of each and everybody.

At the offertory, this is what I was praying, I am nothing, my life is not my own, it is life given to me. I am a wretched sinner and I have nothing to offer. I offer my nothingness to You.
Therefore when I think of myself as nothing, if someone wants to say mean things or decides to whatever way they want to trouble or offend me, it should not get to me, it should not bother me. I will offer it to Jesus.  When I consider for the love of Jesus, myself as nothing, then nothing must offend me.
Love of Jesus is love of one and all. The heart once enflamed by Jesus is then enflamed for love of all. Amen.


 
 

Day: 2nd February, 2017 – 06:00am (Fr. Lenny), 06:45am (Fr. Reuben & other Priest from Sri Lanka-name I do not remember) and 07:30am. (Fr. Ashlyn & Fr. Alvaro) 
The presentation of the Lord feast.
Procession with candles at 06:45am
Prayer for Priests Fr. Alvaro, Fr. Joe, Fr. Lenny, Fr. Ashlyn and Fr. Reuben and Sisters.

 
The Butterfly – on a flower.
The Butterfly’s longevity varies from a few days to a year for certain species. It is the most gentle and fragile creature. It is sometimes said that Love is like a butterfly.
Generally flowers last for 5-7 days yet I am not sure as to how long they can endure, considering a weather change or care taken. Flowers beautify any place and they make it more picturesque and welcoming.
The butterfly always feels welcome to rest itself on flowers. Both radiate love and the magnificence of the greatness and the Glory of God. Their lifespan, here today gone tomorrow, but they live the shortest and yet most beautiful lives in a total trust and surrender to God.
‘A picture is worth a thousand words’ – the butterfly sitting on top of the flower. They don’t rob each other of their moment to shine. Individualy each is beautiful. But when they come together and they shine together, they glorify God.
“Alone we can do so little; together we can do so much” - Helen Keller.

 
Day: 3rd February, 2017 – First Friday and St. Blaise feast.
06:00 & 06:45 a.m. – Fr. Lenny.
I thank You, God for Fr. Lenny's simplicity. We need more of this in our world today.

07:30a.m. – Fr. Alvaro. (my mom and I)
Somehow my mom got herself in the queue for blessing by Fr. Ashlyn.
 
07:30 p.m. – Fr. Ashlyn
Today, in the morning, when at Church I kept praying to God for Help.
I reached Church a little late. But I reached before the blessings (Eucharistic Adoration). Thank God.
Just before the mass, I saw Theresa with a wooden box and on it was inscribed the no. 13

Homily with example of all saints and all of Heaven is here to help. Fr. Ashlyn's homily pulled me up. I needed it so much.
For everything that I write, thank You, God for Fr. Ashlyn.
Bible Class - Fr. Ashlyn for his fantastic explanation and for praying on us and for stressing on certain aspects of the Bible. I don't know how to ever thank you. Maybe you will never know. I am eternally grateful. 

Thank You, Abba Father.
Thank You, Jesus.
Thank You, Holy Spirit.






I was quiet troubled in mind, from before the start of day. I attended mass and I don’t know when exactly I lost my home-key bunch.
After reaching home I realized that my key bunch was not with me. I had tea and then left from home in search. Looked in the Church compound and then the prayer room and did not find it. 
Later after the 07:30 p.m. mass, I looked for it in the Church. Arlene asked me what the matter was. On telling her she told me to ask Theresa-which I did. Theresa told me to ask Kenny in the morning because she was not aware of it.
On my way home, I saw Theresa walking. We spoke and then I asked for Alex. She burst out saying Alex? And suddenly someone came and spoke to her. I thought maybe I got the name wrong? Then when the person went away I said I was sorry as maybe I did not get the name right? I asked her how her husband is. She replied ‘6 feet under 8 months back’. I did not think as to how she answered me. I was shocked. I told her how sorry I was, I don’t think she understood. But I don’t blame her. I told her I did not know.
Someone just then came and began to speak with her. I waited for her. I could cry bitterly on hearing the news. I felt pain. She asked me not to wait.
I liked Alex. I always would make it a point to speak with him. And he would do the same too. When I did not see him all this time I thought he was not keeping well due to the cold climate and his health.
I would make it a point to walk with Theresa back home from Church, whenever I could. When she fell ill, I would everyday pray for her to get well. I was the happiest when I saw her well and back on her job. All this time I thought she never wanted to speak with me and so I thought I don’t want to trouble her. I guessed wrong.
Her wedding anniversary was on the 9th or 10th of January. Last time I was in the Church wishing them, I think it was about 2 years back. I admired the both of them especially the way they would come to Church together.  
This is one instance that made me reach a breaking point. I understand the reason of losing my key-bunch. It served a purpose-I realized that our relationships should mean the world to us. That we don’t know when our journey on this Earth ends and we need to tell the people in our lives just how important they really are. And yes, I realize I have to work hard, pray hard for souls. I want with the will of God for each soul to go straight to Heaven.
 

 
With all my Love,
For Love Prevails!
AnitA.

  


 


ONCE IN A LIFETIME
Sometimes HOPE is more than just a word.
Sometimes, something’s are meant to be forever.
 
There comes a moment in life that creates a feeling of magic.
In that one moment a bond is formed that can never be broken.
A walk to a moment like this is called eternity.
 
Our love is what dreams are made up of,
And now I see you for real, I won’t walk away,
Here am I and forever to stay.
Before the beginning of time, it was written,
You were meant to be - My Destiny,
This is love and it happens only once in a lifetime.
 


PRAYER: Abba, Father, keep me obedient and always faithful. Remember, this your servant.

Mama Mary keep me humble, I pray. Amen.

Prayer for the souls in PURGATORY:- Our Lord dictated the following prayer to St. Gertrude the Great to release 1,000 Souls from Purgatory each time it is said.
"Eternal Father, I offer Thee the Most Precious Blood of Thy Divine Son, Jesus, in union with the masses said throughout the world today, for all the holy souls in Purgatory, for sinners everywhere, for sinners in the universal church, those in my own home and within my family. Amen."


 

No comments:

Post a Comment