Thursday, December 31, 2015

Stay with me.....



My People,

Good Morning! I Hope you are having a wonderful Christmas? Sorry for the delay in getting this topic posted.  I wish you a very ‘Happy New Year.’

There can be times when people may leave us out and at times some people may overlook us but what we need to always remember is that GOD in His Infinite wisdom called us into existence. You and I are remembered.



In the most trying circumstances in our lives we all have one thing – that we all desperately hold on to — Hope. Hope is a belief for the best, in the face of the worst circumstances. Hope is based on the promises of God found in His Word (The Bible).

God’s resources are endless, and His love knows no boundaries. Whoever hopes in God and trusts in Him, will never be disappointed. Never ever give up!

Don’t let the negative words get to you. God says, “You are fearfully and wonderfully made.” God rejects nobody. To Him you and I matter the most. He has a way of working everything out for our good! And it’s always better than we could ever imagine!

 
 

Christmas is a season of Hope and when we do exchange gifts, it is a way of reminding ourselves of the most wonderful gift that has ever been given... This gift is Jesus. “For there is born to you this day in the city of David a Savior, who is Christ the Lord” Luke 2:11

It is a knowing that this life no matter how insignificant it may feel – we know that we are loved – because – Jesus is God’s Perfect Gift to us. The reason Jesus came to earth was to give Himself on the cross for us. But there was also a price to be paid for the gift that God sent us. He had to sacrifice His only Son! “Thank God for Jesus."

  


A dream is unstoppable-it is a hope. Dreams can happen in a single moment, or it can take a pretty long time. It’s hard to hold on to - It’s even harder to wait and to believe with each day that passes by. But hold on we must. Don’t you quit?

A dream happens when:

  • You live with an expectant faith that the dream will come to pass.
  • You refuse to let go of the dream — regardless of the  circumstances .
  • When the obstacles outnumber the possibilities – remember God is of The IMPOSSIBLES!
  • Express Hope in words and in actions. 1 Samuel 30:6, it says that David encouraged himself in the Lord.


 
 

God has put the dream in my heart - I choose not to let go of the dream. I will praise God forevermore.

We all need for someone to remind us of the faithfulness of God, and to speak words of hope and encouragement. Word of caution – beware of people who will have your dreams crushed in no time. For any dream to be realized we need to have faith. Along the way, there will be signs leading to the dream. The signs are God’s way of asking us to believe. As we take the steps in faith, God will work behind the scenes.

Joseph’s life in Genesis 37 - God gave Joseph an unusual dream that he didn’t fully understand, but Joseph immediately believed. And because of it, Joseph’s brothers hated him. No one believed Joseph, and for years his dream made his life really difficult. Betrayed and left for dead by his brothers, sold into slavery in a foreign land, all Joseph had to hold on to was his dream and his faith in God. But Joseph would not let go of it, and little by little he began to see signs that his dream was coming true.

Don’t let the hurts steal your hope. Keep yourself encouraged. Dare to dream like Joseph.


Below is my very own Padre Pio, that's how I call him. I love this prayer. Stay with me, Lord.

 
 
 

It all begins with a choice; the choice to never give up. God always completes in us what He has started; His good work and good plan. Philippians 1:6.

No matter how gloomy things look God can In a single moment, make all things new. Don’t complain. When we are filled with doubts God’s miracle stays on hold until we begin to walk again in obedience and put our complete trust in Him

When one faces obstructions – there has to be a self surrender made with a complete trust in God. Without either – God can’t fight our battles. He expects us to trust. God, can take any situation in our lives and turn things around!

I have learnt that every moment has a valuable lesson for the one willing to learn. We all face trials and the more the trials, the more the obstacles and the more one faces them, the more one learns.

The enemy hurls the obstacle to throw one off the track. If one succumbs to his tricks one falls thus failing for that instant.  One can get up and continue or just give up.

Now supposing that person does not quit but withstands the torments in the name of God, that person grows in confidence and gets closer to the God ordained moment. One reaches to the dream that God has placed in the heart of the person.

The enemy-the devil hurls obstacles to get us off the track. But if we persist and when we do—we get past the enemy’s destructive use of force to realize the God given dream. What the enemy uses to destroy is what God uses to catapult us to a whole new level - the level where dreams are realized.



Whatever you look for you will find. If you believe there is good in the world then you will find good but when you think everyone is out to get you then most definitely you will find bad.

While travelling by train, at times I see women open their bags to pull out something to eat. It has been said that a man’s way to the heart is through his stomach. I think with time that saying is bound to change. Laugh if you may, but women are doing the things men do with such ease that you wonder where the world is heading for.

I’m not saying that a woman should starve herself, certainly not. In the yesteryears you would always see a woman save a little whatever-so that she could take something home. I don’t get to see that. Correct me if you must. But this is what I’m saying; women have become pretty liberal in many ways. The real thing is--It’s not okay to socialize with men just to get ahead in the business sector-but it happens and it’s not just married people who do that, it’s the singles who don’t mind if the other person is married to have a fling with so they can get ahead? What kind of a career would that be – where one has no respect for self? And yet that is the on going trend these days. Some women want to be treated on equal par with men. Does equality here justify the means?

My question, ‘why not be happy with who you are?’

 



One of my friends once told me that her kids were in some private school (name I do not remember)-I asked her there are so many Catholic schools in Bandra? All she replied was that she did not want her children to be mixing around with people who she thought were not in keeping with their standard.

My point being she studied in a convent school but somehow overtime forgot her parents were normal human beings. Money makes you forget the best.

Another friend of mine an HR (we live on the same road) told me that he planned of putting his son in one of the schools (not a catholic one)-he told me the reason is because he had big dreams for his son? He told me the name of his school, where he studied (Catholic). I told him didn’t you turn out well. You are educated, you have a good job and the most important you know about God? I asked him why do you think that your child can’t get that and yet excel?

He was quiet. The next I saw him a year later for his second child’s baptism at Mt. Carmel’s (St. Francis of Assisi-being his previous parish). It made me happy.

 


In life we all want short cuts. These days we have instant mix for mostly every kind of food . One does not have to be an expert at cooking. Its not just food, life is made easy in most respects and with time even more so.

The good thing is with the advancement in technology we can always be in touch with our near and dear. The flip side of it is that we no longer know what it is to wait and the feeling of hearing the phone ring. Some answers are better with time. In reality we have somewhere down the line forgotten what it means to be patient and what it means to build relationships. We  have become a generation of instant mix. We want answers and quick. Anything that takes time is dumped, considered unwanted and discarded.

So if a marriage does not work, why bother take a divorce or settle with having an affair or affairs. So if road 1 is off limits and then there is road 2. Who is to say? These days everything is a matter of convenience.

When the intention is to do wrong-the person commits the wrong with the complete knowledge that the deed done is wrong, then that if it is a sin, will be looked as a sin.

This is the year of Mercy. God’s mercy is abounding. God forgives.

 

Proverbs 1:7 states - The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge: but fools despise wisdom and instruction

 

 

It’s not good to be a critique and especially so with your spouse. Don’t look at the wrongs, we all have flaws. None of us are perfect, but we will eventually get there in time. In marriage, remember the reasons when you fell in love with the person. Love is not when you know nothing or very little of the person. Love is when you watch the person everyday and a little of their true nature unfolds with every passing day, and when it does your heart grows fonder and fonder and you love that person not because you don’t know them but because you do.

Hold on to the good things about your spouse. Tell them what a blessing it is to be with them and how absolutely wonderful your life is with them. To be upset, to fight is a normal thing, it happens in absolutely every relationship there is. Misunderstandings happen at the start of any relationship. It’s normal. Whatever issue there is needs to be addressed to each other and never put under the carpet. The faster you solve the problem together makes you tougher and more reliable and appealing to each other.

When in anger leave criticism out - never speak in or with anger. Anger brings out the worst. Be calm and speak with a clear head. That way you will never hurt each other. Leave anger out. Ephesians 4:26 states : Do not let the sun go down on your anger. Don’t go to sleep with anger. Solve the problem in the day itself.

Appreciation is the key. And when you do, your marriage will be filled with the love of a lifetime.

 
 

Sometimes we live a selfish life - we don’t have time for others.

The world is scarred with hurting people and everyone needs love and encouragement. Don’t be insensitive to the needs of those around you. Be willing to listen-Be willing to help, to reach out. Give off your time to someone. Be a blessing to someone and watch them be a blessing to others.

Matthew 25:40 - And the King will answer them, ‘Truly, I say to you, as you did it to one of the least of these my brethren, you did it to me.’

 

Day 16th December 2015: I was very sick. I visited the Doctor and asked him to give me my asthma dose (injection). I take this after every 3 months. I am basically a happy person. But for 4 days after that I was in depression and the only reason was due to work stress. On the 20th I think my cousin had enough of seeing my state, he took the Bible read me Sirach the whole 51st chapter. After that I was up and going.

 

Day 23rd December, 2015 – I am on my way to the Church to make my confessions. I know I will be going to Fr. Alvaro. On nearing the Church, Jesus tells me to make my confessions with Fr. Ashlyn. I enter the Church, I pray and Jesus tells me again to make my confessions with Fr. Ashlyn. I have myself comfortably seated. I don’t move. 
 
Fr. Alvaro's Birthday:)

At the confessions, there came this girl asking me if I was the next in line, I told her that she could go before me. She was in a hurry, later I realized that her friend was waiting for her. The smile on her face said it all. When it was my turn for the confessions in came a lady and she had difficulty in walking. She was supported by a close aide. She asked me if I was next, I told her she could go ahead.

I thought I had failed in so many levels. The next day at mass, the Spirit of God reminded me of these instances, reminding me that I had not failed. I am learning that we can all learn to do little deeds of kindness. We can be good to people by showing God’s kindness to everybody. When you love, you show God to the world.

Listen to people. Look for opportunities to bless them. Be good to people. Let love heal the broken heart.

Remember, true love is always backed up with actions. Be a blessing!

 
 

I love to laugh and I laugh loud too. I believe that one should go to sleep with a smile on their face and that way when one wakes up, automatically they tend to see things in a lighter state of mind.

We live in a day and time where life is mechanical. When stress increases we forget the easiest and most natural stress buster is laughter. All you need to do is lighten up.... it’s that easy.

The things I do or rather need to follow again-which I am going to imply on:

  • Be in company of people who don’t necessarily create stress or gossip. When stressed avoid gossip mongers. It only worsens the situation. What little you have disappears.
  • Watch comedy serials or movies.
  • Cook, bake or be creative whatever makes you de-stress.
  • If you are a sports person, then either play the game or watch a game-depending on your day.
  • Listen to music, one that soothes your mind and heart, one that brings the fondest memories and puts a smile back on your face. (no rap-they can be aggressive I think).

When we laugh....

·        Each day becomes joyful, we become a cheerful people.

·        Our health gets better, we sleep better.

·        We find a spring in our step and a smile that says we trust in God.

 
 

Take the time to laugh – it’s worth it. Laugh from the heart. Every day, find something funny that makes you laugh out loud. When one is cheerful – one can make better decisions.

Most of our illness is due to our stressful way of living. We need to lighten up and give ourselves a whole new world of laughter. They say ‘Laughter is the best medicine.’ I agree.

 

 

Day 26th December 2015: Jesus asked me after the 7:30 pm. Mass to give more of myself for souls. I  said yes.

Day 30th December 2015: I attend the 6:45 and 7:30 am mass and on my way home, I have a bad fall with no hurt. The ladies inquired if I was hurt? I told them that I had got a muscle catch on my left leg. They pointed I fell on my right. They were surprised that I was not hurt. I told them it was the grace of God. I have fallen previously so many times, sometimes real bad, but I’ve never been hurt. It is but the grace of God.

Thank you, God and my Angels. I love you.

 

I wonder or I rather ask it as it is have you ever heard of a message in a bottle? It is one of those things that are close to the heart.  It is a way you call from the depths of the heart, when you do a message is sent the message to the very depths of mother Earth. She will bring the message to the person it is intended to reach. The heart calls to all the forces of the Earth.

To me, the note is a message and in this case it would be a message from God. The bottle here is my blog and the internet is the wide Sea.

Before I could start to write for my Blog I often wondered, what and where do I start? When I put up my first three topics I thought I was done. I did not know how to go ahead.

What the ‘Holy Spirit’ did with me is talk to me all through the day. I have been foolish and have hurt God a lot unknowingly but never with the intention to hurt Him, the most gentle of hearts.

God always has a purpose.

 

I have been fascinated with this thought right from my school days. I always intended to put a message in a bottle and hope that someone would somehow, someday find it. I never out grew that thought. See this blog (carries the message) somehow is like that message in a bottle. It always was. Somehow, somewhere, God made it happen-you got the message.

 
'Honour and shame from no conditions rise, act well your part there all your honour lies.' Over the years my wonderful cousin has somehow managed to have this wonderful saying drilled to my head. This is what he learnt when in school, this is what I learnt from him.
 

A friend was so hurt today, that looking at her cry I felt myself unable to do anything but watch. I have not seen any one cry that miserably. To have a broken heart, that is something I wish for no one.

When you love someone you don’t ever break their heart-because when one does one hurts God directly, whether one knows it or not.

 


For instance,

As a wife-a mother (a woman) has come to realize that her husband drinks and gambles and she is left to take care of the family. OR

Its 15 years of marriage and you have two kids and have come to realize that your spouse is cheating on you. OR

Too much money and lack of love has left lots to be said. OR

You have faced people who cheated you one way or the other.

I could go on with the OR’s but there are so many reasons that one can possibly find to grow bitter and eventually hate someone.

We need to be like Jesus, if you fall, let not the fall deter you from the goal set for you. God’s grace will always follow you. Keep going, praying always for God’s grace and the ability to do His will above everything and in everything. Keep praising God always.

Coming back to my friend, I felt her hurt. I felt compassion and a whole lot of it. I thought of you, I thought of me.

I thought of Jesus, He had a lot of opportunities to grow bitter. When performing miracles, people followed Him relentlessly everywhere. HE had no time to rest. They followed Him like the best network there is [like the puppy that follows the kid - (Vodafone - Hutch) advertisement]. No competition for any network and no offense intended. I like the advertisement and maybe just to get on the lighter side. Sorry, if it hurt. Jesus loves you and I can’t hurt Him therefore cannot hurt you.

But all of Jesus’s good deeds were being noted down-to be pulled on a latter day. On a Maundy Thursday, Jesus felt all alone.  Come Friday, Jesus felt the blows, the let downs, the rejection, the humiliation, the pain, the agony, the heart break, the misery and most painful of all the loneliness. 

A Good Friday, it is when Jesus, tells the good thief, that you will be with me in Paradise. To forgive when all wounded with open-torn wounds is the most difficult thing to do. Easy to listen to, easy to know, but have you really given it a thought, is it really easy?  Think and picture it yourself,  do you feel the wounds?  But the heart of Jesus is so full of love, compassion rules the heart.
Luke 23:34 - Jesus said, “Father, forgive them, for they do not know what they are doing.” Exemplary isn’t it? This is what our lives should be like.

Crucified to the CROSS, was when Jesus felt the most loneliest.
Matthew 27:46 - And about the ninth hour Jesus cried with a loud voice, saying, Eli, Eli, lama sabachthani? that is to say, My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?

Did HE get bitter? No. 

Through the pain, Jesus’s thoughts are to do His Fathers will and in keeping with those thoughts  - Jesus says, ‘It is accomplished.‘

 


With all my Love,
For Love Prevails!
AnitA.

 


PRAYER: Abba, Father, keep me obedient and always faithful. Remember, this your servant.
Mama Mary keep me humble, I pray. Amen.


 

2 comments:

  1. My spouse and I stumbled over here different web address and thought
    I may as well check things out. I like what I see so now
    i'm following you. Look forward to checking out your web page repeatedly.


    webpage ()

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for coming and God Bless!
    With all my love,
    AnitA.

    ReplyDelete