Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Never Say Never!


My People,

Good Morning! I have always felt that Love is the single most powerful expression, we are blessed with. This is God’s grace on me, to know and feel forever His abundant LOVE in my heart. It’s a feeling that is full of encouragement and never knows how to stop. God never does. 


Romans 8:39 states - nor height, nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God in Christ Jesus our Lord.

God’s love is unconditional. We have done nothing to deserve it yet God gives it His all. We forget God’s greatest gift is LOVE and God’s love never fails. Love is Peace that surpasses all understanding. God loved us so much that He came from Heaven to the darkness of this world, for us.  
It’s so easy to get attached to the things of this world—to those things that aren’t DIVINE.


I love the number, ‘Power of Love’. I love the way Jennifer Rush renders it. You feel the passion. That is how love is. Love is vibrant. It never tires. Never wants to look and get discouraged. So if you’ve never heard it before, I encourage you to listen. 

And for now maybe these words will help you understand what the word ‘passion’ means to me and how it feels in my heart:-
Close your eyes, give me your hand, darlin'
Do you feel my heart beating
Do you understand
Do you feel the same
Am I only dreaming
I believe it's meant to be, darlin'
You belong with me
Do you feel the same?


Love is always patient-It never tires of waiting.  Love is faithful. Love is forever. I don’t know of a love that gives up. God never gives up. Love is God and God is love.  God waits, I wait with Him! 




‘Love will keep us alive’ - All through life, come what may, one thing is sure that when you have someone to love-it is love that becomes our strength.
I was standing
All alone against the world outside
Lost and lonely
Now you've given me the will to survive
When we're hungry, love will keep us alive

Now I've found you
There's no more emptiness inside
When we're hungry, love will keep us alive

I would die for you
Climb the highest mountain
Baby, there's nothing I wouldn't do

I was standing
All alone against the world outside
You were searching
For a place to hide
Lost and lonely
Now you've given me the will to survive
When we're hungry, love will keep us alive
When we're hungry, love will keep us alive
When we're hungry, love will keep us alive


  

Day 14th February, 2015 -  7:30 pm mass Mt. Carmel’s. The Bible is enthroned and I see all the people from the Bible class entering through a procession to the Church. They are seated opposite of me and one of them insists that I sit with them and I did.
I look at the red roses they are just buds. I think they are plain.

Day 15th February, 2015 -  10:15 am mass Mt. Carmel’s. I look at the roses today, and they have blossomed so beautifully and they beautify everything around them. I could see the other flowers as well, which I missed looking at, on Saturday.

This is my motto: I'VE COME TOO FAR TO STOP NOW!

No matter how impossible a situation may look know this - It’s not what people say, it’s what God says.
Don’t you quit believing in God? Don’t talk yourself, out of your blessing? Don’t write God off. Don’t limit God. Don’t settle for anything less than God’s best. 
Be always encouraged. God is able to do exceedingly abundantly more than we ask or expect. One touch of God’s favour can take us to a whole new level.
It's not over until God says it's over. God is faithful, and when you put your hope in Him, you will never be disappointed. 


God allows us to go through trials.  When we undergo trials, it brings about a potential that was untapped before or for that matter would be non-existent.
When troubles come, we learn to be more reliant on God and by so doing we grow stronger in our faith.  Now each trial is different and no two trials will ever be the same. The adversary would love for you to not understand and get mad with God. But God will never depart. He will be in the deepest part of your heart. If you call on Him, you have to know with an unshakable faith that He has heard you even through the infinite Galaxy. He always hears. That is what I have learned with every trial. HE is my always and forever. Every trial makes you grow stronger with God.
When I face trials I cry, and sometimes I cry real bad. Tears come easy to me. But I have never ever given up. Now how can I? God never does? You want to grow with God, trials are the only way.  
With every trial there is a certain characteristic in us that gets unfolded before us showing us a different perspective about ourselves and we grow in our understanding of God and His ways. We grow knowing to rely on Him with each and every passing day. 
We become more Christ-like in our behaviour.

A trial represents a petal in the rose. When we surrender completely to God-we become open to God’s doings in our life. When one faces trials-persecutions, with faith and love-one becomes sanctified by God. The rose when it blossoms (opens up) looks beautiful. The more trials we face the more open we become to the facts of life. We learn from our hardships, we accept God’s will in our lives. We begin to blossom like the rose. When we do we give off the fragrance of Christ to everyone around us. We become the aroma of Christ. Like the rose that is majestically beautiful and completely surrounds the place with its fragrance! That is what 'The Light' i.e. 'Christ' must bring about in our lives.

BE SUBLIME LIKE THE ROSE THAT PERFUMES THE HAND THAT CRUSHES IT!
The Rose is the king of flowers.  Day 14th & 15th February, 2015

Jesus, meek and humble of heart, make my heart like unto Thine!




I came across this passage some days back, it is of a guy who had a horrible week. Friday finally arrived and upon its arrival he just wanted to have a nice relaxing evening at home. He fought the worst traffic on his way home. Much to his surprise, he found his wife getting ready for a diner engagement for that night. She explained that they had to go, they had already cancelled before. He told her to start the car as he would freshen up a little. After a quick clean up, he exited out the front door only to see his wife standing outside of a running car. She explained that she had accidentally locked the keys up in the running car. That was it. All of the tension from the week exploded upon mistake of his wife. He told her he did not know how in the world that God could make her so beautiful and yet make her so stupid at the same time. She simply replied, “Well I guess that God made me so beautiful so that you could love me and He made me so stupid so that I could be in love with you”.

People find it hard to believe that one can converse with God. And yet that is what God and I have. We are always in a conversation, at home, at work, when traveling and in the Church. He is always teaching me new ways of communication. God wants you to be absolutely convinced that He desires to talk to you.
·        An unshakeable confidence that God wants to speak to you. You have to be fully persuaded that God wants you to know his voice so you can do His will.
·        You need to be willing to shut yourself in with God and let all other voices hush away.
·        Ask in faith. We do not obtain anything from God  unless we truly believe—that He enables us to understand His perfect will!


If I have a faith that can Move Mountains but have no love, I am nothing.




A Danville pilot, Chesley B. Sullenberger  catapulted to fame after saving all 155 people aboard a US Airways A320, easing the crippled plane down in the Hudson River when its engines failed moments after takeoff.
The plane apparently blew both engines after hitting a flock of birds shortly after takeoff from LaGuardia Airport. The plane landed with a massive splash. Witnesses on the shore watched in shock as passengers scrambled out, quickly as the plane began slowly sinking.
Sullenberger had decades of experience flying planes - for the U.S. Air Force and all kinds of aircraft for US Airways - but of studying and teaching others how to fly them more safely.
Sullenberger was a replacement for the pilot who was to pilot the plane but for some reason could not make it that day. When God intends for you to be some place- God will get you there-not a minute before and not one second late. The Bible says ‘Do not be afraid or anxious.’ For even the birds of the air are taken care off.

  

We lived in a camp in the Gulf and in there, there was no Church. A British Priest would come and celebrate the mass on Sundays. All of us would gather in that room and a member of a family would place the number of hosts for their families to receive as the Body of Christ at the celebration of the mass.
The Priest would have to drive through a 90km stretch (approximately an hour’s drive) through the dessert in the mornings and then he would stay till the evening with a family for that particular day of the week. Each family would take their turn. It was never easy for the priest. He had to make adjustments to all of us. God bless Him!
My dad looked after the maintenance of that room.
The best part is that everybody would fit into that small room. There would be Indians and the British and all had an understanding that we came together as a community. We were-all people. 
In the world we live today, we no longer care for each other. We fail to understand Jesus. Jesus did not have a parish, or for that matter a place to celebrate mass-but look at the love-Jesus had so much compassion.
We speak of the miracle of the loaves and fish, and little do we understand, that Jesus, multiplied what little was there. IT is FAITH IT is a COMPASSION to care for all the people who came to hear Him. It is an act of sharing what little was there. That is what God blessed and multiplied.
It’s good to belong to a parish, but we have always to remember that we are a community with one banner the Banner with the name of CHRIST.


REMEMEBER-REMEMBER : We Belong to CHRIST!
 




Cherish each moment you get in life. Never let the sun go down on your anger. Because when you do one loses precious time over what they could have had. Time flies and it waits for no man. Never let your loved ones go without letting them know how very precious they are and how life without them would be an endless heartache.  Tell them how very much loved they are. 
Hold them close.
 

One of my friends told me of how I’ve been wearing the same sweater for nearly 2-3 years. I agreed, I did not explain. It used to be my brothers. There used to be times, I would miss him. When I started wearing it I felt comfortable. It will be 10 years this 3rd of May 2015.




Psalm 30:5 says, “Weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning”  
Happiness does not mean living without pain or hurt. It is learning how to rejoice in the Lord, no matter what has happened in the past. 



Hebrews 11 states that all who walked in close relationship of faith with God suffered.  
God wants us to trust in Him with a trust that says to ‘Jesus, whether I live or die, I am yours!’ 
God is in no hurry. God’s delays are not God’s denials.  In Luke 18:1 - “He spake a parable unto them…that men ought always to pray, and not to faint”  
What it means is one must not become weak or weary in faith and give up the struggle.  
Galatians 6:9 says, “Let us not be weary in well-doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.” 
The Lord is seeking for a people who will pray in earnest and not relax or grow weary of coming to Him. These people will wait on the Lord, never giving up before His work is completed and they will be found waiting when He brings the answer.




Paul, tells us that “there is a promise that is assured for those who will walk in the faith of Abraham”  Romans 4:16 Now the LORD said to Abram, "Go from your country and your kindred and your father's house to the land that I will show you. And I will make of you a great nation, and I will bless you, and make your name great, so that you will be a blessing. I will bless those who bless you, and him who curses you I will curse; and by you all the families of the earth shall bless themselves. Genesis 12:1-3
 

Hebrews 11:1 states, “Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen.”  
Most people believe that the things they hope for won’t happen. And that the things that are not seen will remain unseen. Fear is a conviction that is within a person - one  thinks that what one hopes for is never going to happen. Fear is a hindrance to what God wants to do in our lives.
Only belief in God’s perfect love, can and will cast out all fear. His perfect love—comes into our hearts. You are loved and you are accepted is what we all need to believe. Once that happens all that’s left for us are the promises of God for our lives. Amen!

In Genesis 15:7 we see that God brought Abram out from the Ur of the Chaldeans and gave him the promise of “this land to possess.” Abram had a long journey ahead of him but he had the promise of God!
When you have a promise of God, it is worth the journey. When you have the promise of God, He is saying, Believe Me! Have faith. 





The first six chapters of Joshua describe the glorious work God did among His people when they first entered the Promised Land. Israel had been freed from their bondage and then they had wandered in the wilderness for forty years. But now they were at the border of Canaan, the land flowing with milk and honey that God had promised them years before. They crossed over the Jordan River, they faced the thick, impenetrable walls of Jericho. In the natural, conquering this enemy would have been impossible for the Israelites.


How did the Israelites prepare for this battle? They didn’t sharpen their swords and shine their armor. Instead, the preparation took place inside their hearts. God commanded them to circle the city singing songs, praying and waiting on Him. Finally, He had them raise up their trumpets and issue a single blast. In an instant, those mighty walls came tumbling down.
Joshua and his men then defeated their enemies, seeing victories as never before. I believe God wants to pour out His Spirit in amazing ways! And He wants us to believe He wants to do it all. What God wants is our complete FAITH!
Not just a little, but a whole lot of it. The one that says ‘Thy will be done’.





We have one Saviour - one Mediator, The One who has proved His love for us, and calls us to share that love with everyone. Not to gain love, but because we are loved. Thereby doing what He has commanded of us - LOVE GOD WITH ALL OUR HEARTS AND TO LOVE OUR NEIGHBOURS AS OURSELVES.

REMEMBER - It is always darkest before the dawn. The greatest difficulty always comes right before the realization of a dream. But with the greatest of battles, comes the greatest of victories.


Have FAITH! With God all things are POSSIBLE!

  
With all my Love, 
For Love Prevails!
AnitA.
 





You are every desire of my heart!

I want to share my feelings
This could just be the start
but every single word I say
is coming through the deep of my heart.
In the stillness of the sunrise
I've heard the rhythm of your heart
and for just that moment in time
I touch the stars.


You take my breath away!
With everything you say.
 
You are amazing!
There's nothing that you could do wrong 

you are flawless in my eyes.

We are here my love together
Together just you and me
Whilst apart it seemed so wrong
I longed for you my whole life long
I ached to be with you so very much
To hear your voice to feel your touch.

You are every-every beat of my heart
You are the blood rushing through my veins
You are the light glowing from the moon
You are the colors in the rainbow
You are the twinkling of the stars
You are the air I breathe.

I love you with each passing hour
I dream of you all week

You are the last person running through my mind
Before I drift to sleep.
And now at last we’re here once more
In love as we were meant time and ages before
More in love than in eternity we could have ever supposed
Here we are together again in life's circle come to close.


I'm so grateful that you're in my life
I love you, I always will – forever!

THANK GOD!!!




PRAYER: Abba, Father, keep me obedient and always faithful. Remember, this your servant.
Mama Mary keep me humble, I pray. Amen.

3 comments:

  1. Excellent blog!
    God is love!
    Catholic blogwalking
    http://emmanuel959180.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  2. God is love! :heart: Catholic blogwalking :-) http://emmanuel959180.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete