Wednesday, April 23, 2014

To JESUS!


 
My people,

Good Morning! 1 Peter 1:3 states-Blessed [be] the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, which according to his abundant mercy hath begotten us again unto a lively hope by the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead.


I love singing. Love singing out loud at home-I don’t know how, but it’s goo-oo-d. It gives me great joy, so here is another hymn, it’s called ‘He is Lord, He is Lord’.

He is Lord He is Lord
He is risen from the dead
And He is Lord
Ev'ry knee shall bow
Ev'ry tongue confess
That Jesus Christ is Lord

He is Peace He is Peace
He's the calm amid the storm
And He is Peace
Ev'ry knee shall bow
Ev'ry tongue confess

 



Day 17, April, 2014-Its Maundy Thursday, on the way to Church, I meet this elderly person who asks me for a particular building-it so happens that the address he is asking me is where I live. And so I show him the way, and he lays his hand on my head, and says ‘God bless you’. I thanked him. Thing is when God wants to pour His blessings, these and many more are the ways that it will come to you.

 
Day 18, April, 2014-I love hearing the sound of Thunder. I love attending the Passo Service. I was unsure as to whether, I need to attend the ‘One Hour Agony’ at 11:00 p.m. Jesus called me with these words, ‘I need you’. How could I be anywhere else?


The world today, is a very competitive place. In order to get anywhere, we need to be in the good books of people who can push us above.
This word favouritism is not something, I admire. The thing about this is – of what I have seen is that we push people – who may lack the skills of what is required of them. But on account of knowing them, on whatever count that is we fail to see talent in the ones who have it to the full.

 


Fair-treatment and equality begins at home. When we truly understand the meaning of equality, we will be a representation of the word itself-no matter which circle we become a part of.
 
We all belong to the human kind and in that we are all equal.
Genesis 1:27 states-So God created man in his own image, in the image of God he created him; male and female he created them.
Jesus born in a manger, lived to be a carpenter. He did not trumpet Himself and glorify Himself.
My simple Jesus, talked with crowds, was obedient to death on the Cross.
Even on the Cross-Jesus became one with the people, He was crucified with. No favourites. This should be our aim, to treat everyone with equality. Then and only then can we truly say, that we love Jesus.

And so it seems David was saying, “This poor man cried out from within, not knowing what or how to pray. And the Lord heard me and delivered me.” It was a deep cry from the heart, and the Lord is faithful to hear every whimper, no matter how faint.
David was captured by the Philistines. When he wrote Psalm 34, he was making an admission: “I was in a situation so overwhelming that I played the part of a fool. Yet, inside I wondered, ‘What is going on with me? How has this happened? Lord, help!’”


 
Christ endured and was obedient to His heavenly Father, because of the joy that was set before Him.
It is surrender to the will of God that opens the Heavens to us. It is the yielding of every sin, every act of disobedience, that allows us the revelation of who Christ really is. 1 John 3:6 says, "Whosoever sinneth hath not seen him, neither known him"

Jesus said, “He who has my commandments and keeps them, he it is who loves me; and he who loves me will be loved by my Father, and I will love him and manifest myself to him.” John 14:21
What greater reward for loving obedience could we want than having Christ reveal Himself to us? The very moment we surrender, and commit ourselves to absolute obedience, a healing power is released in our inner self. No more fear of what men can do to us. Instead, the Spirit of God begins to flood us with new hope, joy, peace and abounding faith.

 
To submit means we need to surrender the power of our will, to God. God demands absolute holiness! He watches over our struggles with patience, and when we fail, He waits for us to run to His throne, fall on our knees, and cry out. The kind of repentance that God is looking for is confessing the weakness of our futile efforts and denying that we have any power at all in ourselves.
To be clothed in Christ's holiness means to fall on your face before God's throne totally helpless!
The greatest gift you can give to God is your faith that he will give you His holiness. Isaiah exulted, "I will greatly rejoice in the Lord, my soul shall be joyful in my God; for he hath clothed me with the garments of salvation, he hath covered me with the robe of righteousness.... So the Lord God will cause righteousness and praise to spring forth before all the nations" Isaiah 61:10-11
  




In this time-in our life we will suffer! We all will eventually face death.
Victory is not always without suffering and pain. Suffer it through, just as Jesus did.
God’s love demands a choice. If God lifted us out of pain or suffering, there would be no testing by fire. It would be God superimposing His will on mankind.
Thank God, suffering is always followed with the final victory! “And after you have suffered a little while, the God of all grace, who has called you to his eternal glory in Christ, will himself restore, establish, and strengthen you.” 1 Peter 5:10


“Therefore, brethren, since we have confidence to enter the sanctuary by the blood of Jesus, by the new and living way which he opened for us through the curtain, that is, through his flesh,” “let us draw near with a true heart in full assurance of faith, with our hearts sprinkled clean from an evil conscience and our bodies washed with pure water.” Hebrews 10:19-20, 22
The Cross has provided us with forgiveness of our sins and the promise of eternal life. We are given the power of victory over all bondages and dominion over sin.
From the Cross we learn to be forgiving and we also need to learn to be bold in our walk with the Lord.
On the day that Christ died-the temple veil was torn in two. In the instant that the temple veil—separating man from God’s holy presence—was torn asunder, something incredible happened. From that point on, not only was man able to enter into the Lord’s presence, but God could come out to man.

 
Day 19th April, 2014 - It is a day that I will remember for the rest of my life-I will never ever forget. Fr. Ashlyn gave the Homily for the Easter celebration mass: 20-04-2014.
The way, Fr. Ashlyn delivered his words was simply awesome. There was fire in his words, there was a zeal-in the way he spoke and there was passion that one cannot deny. I felt truly blessed.
I have heard the best of the best. I have never heard anyone ever deliver in this manner.
Thank you, Abba, Father!



 
Have you waited and yearned for something that just never seems to happen?
In 1 Samuel 1. The first thing we are told about Hannah is that her husband, Elkanah loved her. In 1 Samuel 6 we learn that “The Lord had closed her womb”. After years of barrenness, she got to the point of desperation. “She wept and would not eat” v 7.
Hannah goes to the temple and weeps and prays before God, where she is observed by the priest Eli. She cries out to God to fulfill her request for a son, and vows to pledge this son’s life to the Lord. Eli blesses Hannah before she leaves the temple, and she goes away with a sense of peace. Then, “in due time” Hannah conceives and bears her son, Samuel.

When we are struggling, it can be very difficult to keep a clear focus. Scripture states that God was responsible for Hannah’s infertility.
Just think of Jesus. Think of the Cross-A loving God, letting His only Son to death in such a manner.
But God is also the one who raised Jesus from the dead. God is the one who closed Hannah’s womb, but He is also the one who opened Hannah’s womb in response to her prayer and gave her the son she had longed for – and five more children after that 1 Samuel 2:21.
 
God always is faithful to His promises – it is essential to WHO HE IS.

When Hannah got to the point of desperation, she did not turn away from God. She bared her soul to Him. Faith is baring ourselves in our weakness before a God who holds all the strength, and acknowledging that only He has the power to do the IMPOSSIBLE.
We can’t convince God to do what we want Him to do. Psalm 119:50 states: The promises of God are meant to sustain us in our trials. But if we don’t ask for the promises, we simply won’t have them.
Asking is what speaks of our brokenness before God. He might not answer right away, but He will give us the strength we need to get through.
God always has the good end in mind. And how much greater, and how much closer we can come to Him now, through Jesus.
God heard Hannah, and God hears you and me!
 
 

With all my Love,
For Love Prevails!
AnitA.







 
To you, My Promise. . .

You have felt my love even when we were oceans apart,
and nothing will change that love in my heart.
If ever we are lost, and can’t see the light,
Let love be the Lighthouse, shining ever so bright.
These words I have written, through time will speak of my love for you,
whenever these words be spoken, they shall always ring true.
This is my promise to obey, honor and love
For we are blessed in unity by the Almighty God above.


 
PRAYER:
Abba, Father, keep me obedient and always faithful. Remember, this your servant.
Mama Mary keep me humble, I pray. Amen.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment