Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Together, FOREVER!


 
My People,

Good Morning! What a wonderful world we live in and how blessed are we. The Peace of Jesus be yours today and every day and the love of Mama Mary lighten your heart.

To me this is what love feels like, it’s kind of like my favourite Bryan Adam’s song, Everything I do.  I can’t help it, I just love this song from the day I first heard it. These are the two verses I am going to quote. Maybe you will like it too.

Look into your heart, you will find
There's nothin' there to hide
Take me as I am, take my life
I would give it all, I would sacrifice

Don't tell me it's not worth fightin' for
I can't help it, there's nothin' I want more
You know it's true
Everything I do, I do it for you
Oh yeah

This is what it feels like in my heart. This is all the love I feel and more. I could sing along with Bryan Adams to Everything I do, but you got to believe me when I say, you got to-know I would do (anything & everything) for you. Oh yeah…………….
 



 

On a Friday, there was a part of the collection that was being made for a friend’s wedding.
I was standing there, as they were filling the card, and one of my friends wanted me to sign, and the lady retorted back it’s only for those who paid the money. He still insisted that I sign and she repeated the same thing. It hurt badly. I replied with a no both the times. I had the money in my hand and I was waiting. At that moment, I was told by the holy-spirit to pay the money and so I did. I did not sign the card. It made no sense.
Later in the evening, the Holy-Spirit blessed (Daniel & Emmanuel).
The next day, this lady, my friend, asked me if I was leaving for the day and I said yes. The other friend of mine who was aware of everything was shocked and asked me are you leaving with her? I said, yes.
I told her what my brother (cousin) always tell me, He says multiply your friends.
Sirach 6:5 states-Pleasant speech gains more friends for itself, and a sweet-speaking tongue will multiply pleasant exchanges.
I could have given her a piece of my mind. But I would have lost a friend.
See, I was told to get off my seat to pay the money, God knew fully well, what would happen next, but I had to be tested, and be obedient to God.
And maybe she was hurt by somebody too. So If I hurt her back, the hurt would just travel in circles. So maybe by not responding the way she thought I should, maybe this broke the chain reaction. I hope it did. I hope it eased her pain.
  




We might praise God with our mouths, but it may be that our hearts are far from Him. God knows our every heartbeat.  Often we don’t even know what is in our own hearts.
“the heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately corrupt”—Jeremiah cried out: “Who can understand it?”  But God immediately replied: “I, the Lord, search the mind and try the heart” Jeremiah 17:9-10.
We are not stuck forever with the limitations and defects of our hearts, if we confidently entrust them to Him Who Is Greater Than Our Hearts. We can rest in His providence and mercy.

 

Let us pray for a pure heart, with which we can see God Matthew 5:8
He can make all things new within us, preserving our hearts in His grace.  The human heart may be impossible to understand fully, but it is within our free will to offer it to God for healing and enlightenment. And we can consecrate our broken little hearts to the Hearts of Jesus and Mary, that ours may rest in theirs, taking comfort and strength as we are invited to share in the continuous exchange of love between the King and Queen of Heaven. For love covers a multitude of sins and restores our hearts to their long-lost likeness to God.
 




Today, the 10th of December, 2013 as I knelt in the Church to pray I was told by the Holy Spirit, to leave that very moment, and to go sit right in the front row. I was attending the healing and thanksgiving mass celebrated by Fr. Ashlyn in the Church Annexe. I got there and saw a couple of ladies praying together, they invited me to pray and I joined them in prayers.
When I got home, I felt no different, but after dinner, I realized there is something that has changed, though I don’t know what, but I know and trust the Spirit of God, will let me know.
 



God reveals Himself in the Scriptures-One comes from the parable of the unforgiving servant in Matthew 18, in which the master, having forgiven his servant a huge debt and then discovered that this same servant refused to forgive a fellow servant a tiny debt, “handed him over to the torturers.” Jesus goes on to say that His Father will do exactly the same thing to us if we do not forgive from the heart. In the prodigal son, the father who forgave his son without even asking for an account of his wrongs—not even giving him a chance to confess but immediately lavishing love and abundant gifts upon him.

So, I think, God Who will hand someone over to the torturers in one case and overflow with mercy and love in another, are both true revelations of who God is and what He does.
The way God dealt with them depended upon what was in their hearts. The evil-hearted man was punished and the one with the repentant heart was warmly received.
So, the nature of our encounter with God will largely depend upon the condition of our hearts. Gods ways and thoughts are not ours.
God is love, He wants to pour out his mercy upon us. He’s just looking for hearts that are turned towards Him and are thus ready to do His will.
Perhaps it is time to take a look within our hearts and see what we find. God loves us but He hates evil, so He will be unrelenting in going after any evil that is concealed within the hearts of those whom He loves. Let us be careful about what we believe and how we live.

  


 

Together, Forever.

when we're together
I know this loves forever,
From tonight until the end of time.

You will always be in my heart,
And from this day on we cannot be kept apart.
I need you to be here with me,

I wish for all it was plain to see.

I offer all that I have to give,
for all my of days that I will live,
I could search the world over,
and this I know is true,
I would never ever find what I found with you.


 

With all my Love,
For Love Prevails!
AnitA.




I Love you from the depths of the ocean.
I Love you from the extremities of the earth.
I Love you from the above and beyond of the universe.
I Love you from time infinite-from eternity to eternity.
I Love you from the heart of God – from the God of The Alpha and The Omega.
I will always, always and always Love you!

 


PRAYER: Abba, Father, keep me obedient and always faithful. Remember, this your servant.
Mama Mary keep me humble, I pray. Amen.

 

Promise Date:
10th December, 2013.    1:11
9th  December, 2013.    Luke  1:26-38      Fr. Alvaro 7:30
For with God nothing will be impossible."
8th  December, 2013.        Fr. Ashlyn  10:15am. Sunday.
What is in the heart?
7th  December, 2013.        Fr. Ashlyn  7:30 pm. Mass Sat.
Response Psalm: In his days may righteousness flourish, and peace abound, till the moon be no more!

 

2 comments:

  1. An impressive share! I have just forwarded this onto a friend who was doing a little homework
    on this. And he actually ordered me lunch simply because I discovered it for him...
    lol. So let me reword this.... Thanks for the meal!!
    But yeah, thanks for spending some time to talk about this matter here on your site.


    My page :: missing quotes

    ReplyDelete