Tuesday, January 3, 2012

The Anointing of Ease


The Spirit of the Lord is on Me, because He has anointed Me …to proclaim good news to the poor. He has sent me to proclaim freedom for the prisoners and recovery of sight for the blind, to set the oppressed free, to proclaim the year of the Lord's favor. Luke 4:18–19.

Friends, I believe this is our year to be released from every bondage and anything that would hold us back. It’s our time of restoration.

For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light. Matthew 11:30.
Last night, at Church, I felt the word at Ease. There is an ease when you know you are in the purpose of God's will, and when you take that step of faith. When against all Odds you know that God is calling you to do certain things.

My yoke is Easy Jesus said. His anointing fills in the gaps of I don't think I can - I CAN do all things, through the anointed one and His anointing on me.
Obedience is more powerful than any circumstance that might cause one to fall back. We all go through difficult seasons. We need to be careful, to not lose our enthusiasm.

Yes, there are seasons when we have to stand strong and do the right thing even though it's difficult; but don't make the mistake of settling there and thinking that's the way it's always going to be. When you step into this anointing of ease, the things that used to be difficult will suddenly become easy. Things you used to struggle with won't be a struggle anymore. God gives you a supernatural grace–a favor–that lightens the load and takes the pressure off. Stay in faith, keep believing and keep hoping. No matter how difficult things may seem, stand strong because His anointing of ease will carry you through!

The anointing that abides in us is there to help us to overcome the world and those things that come against us and the plan of God for our life.
The Holy Spirit Himself - whom God has promised will come to live in us and will never leave or forsake us.
... as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people. 2Cor 6:16
And I will pray the Father, and He shall give you another Comforter, that He may abide with you for ever. John 14:16
... for He hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee. Heb 13:5


REMEMBER: No matter how hopeless, a situation, may look, it wont be forever. Things are definitely going to change. Be convinced, in your heart. I may not know your present circumstances, or the many tragedies you have faced, but I say this with complete confidence in God, that there is nothing that cannot be accomplished. Believe in God, at all times. Do not be afraid, of the things you see or have to face. You will be tested and when tested, be completely obedient to God. Every test produces strength, and each test brings you closer to God. The closer you get, the better you understand each and every situation. And God, and you will share a frequency, that only time will tell.

CONCLUSION: God has already planned your breakthrough-it is a key element in His good plan for your entire life. His anointing is His help and His presence made available to you! The anointing brings a holy ease into life. Things that are a struggle when tackled in our own strength become easy with God's awesome anointing. 

PRAYER: Abba, Father thank You. I ask for Your supernatural anointing to remove every burden and destroy every yoke of bondage in my life in Jesus, Name. Amen.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment